Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April
    It's an endless cycle. I have to laugh at those poor gullible people at both conventions, waving their signs for "Change We Can Believe In" and "Country First." As if either candidate is going to be our savior. It's all B.S. NOTHING IS EVER GOING TO CHANGE UNLESS WE THE PEOPLE CHANGE FIRST.
    Absolutely!

Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    They have us so tied up in knots over social issues, which is NOT the role of the federal government.
    Exactly. Social issues are wedge issues. I could not care less about them. I don't think they are any where close to the most pressing concerns for our nation, even if the politicians were interested in implementing them (which they are not).

Its all a game to divide us. They want us ringing each others necks over abortion, so we don't notice the massive invasion from the south and globalism in general.

Take social issues out of the equation, and the middle class would unite as one to boot out the corrupt politicians, lobbyists, and corporatists.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by chloe24
    They have us so tied up in knots over social issues, which is NOT the role of the federal government.
    Exactly. Social issues are wedge issues. I could not care less about them. I don't think they are any where close to the most pressing concerns for our nation, even if the politicians were interested in implementing them (which they are not).

Its all a game to divide us. They want us ringing each others necks over abortion, so we don't notice the massive invasion from the south and globalism in general.

Take social issues out of the equation, and the middle class would unite as one to boot out the corrupt politicians, lobbyists, and corporatists.
    I never thought of social issues as "wedge issues", but your right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    It's frustrating waiting to hear what her stand on illegal immigration is.

We know what Obama's is.

Why dont you fax her a letter?
    I am today going to do it. automatic faxing.

www.capwiz.com

KOOBSTER
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

wrong one.

www.capwiz.com/caps/

Sorry about that.

Proud to be an AMERICAN

I don't know why but I don't care for her. She reminds me of Goldie Hawn. She may make a mockery of the VP office.

www.campaignforliberty.com

http://www.youtube.com/user/GaGirlie777

Folks, we have aborted some 30-40 million children in the last 40 years. Does anyone ever wonder WHY we don't have the workers to do the jobs -- why we have to import people to do them? Why there isn't a tax base large enough to take care of the baby boomer generaion?? We've aborted them all -- and their progeny, many of whom would be alive today, creating jobs, families, stimulating the economy, the country. Instead, we are dying out and needing to be replaced by third world immigrants.
    And it was all planned and executed..by the powers that were and the powers that be are forging on with the New World Order.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910