Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by IndianaJones
    McDoofy knew that most people wanted Romney and I'm sure that would have helped the ticket so what does he do? Go and pick a pretty woman with little experience so he can be head honcho. Just proves he's not listening to the people but the beat of a very different drummer.
    I think vote-wise she is a plus, a lot of Hillary supporters will probably vote for him now, and the people who supported Romney will vote for him also just to keep Obama out. Let's see what the polls say next week.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She's extremely conservative and that plays to the Republican base. Obama is running on the Change issue and she's also a Washington outsider. As far as lack of experience, governor seems more experienced than community organizer. I heard on the radio there was an ethics complain against her. Anyone know about that?
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The problem with Romney was that a lot of SOUTHERN (No offense William and NC!) Chrisitans did not like a MORMON and hence Huckabee did so well in the south.

People may warm to Sarah Palin but if McCain wanted a female why her?

Why not Elizabeth Dole? Condeeleza Rice or as I said ILEANNA ROS LETHINEN OF MIAMI DADE FLORIDA? With Condi or Ileanna you get female and hispanic or black. Florida or Alaska? How many electoral votes in Alaska? Florida?

Relax......Dan Quayle had little impact on the election in 88 as did Edwards in 2004. Did Edwards deliver NC for Kerry? Did Biden give Obama a bump up? No, but Hilary's females may warm to this female VP pick?

It will still be a McCain Obama race. Somebody must think McCain has to go outside of the box since Obama is black so he went with a female. Trying to get Hilary's female voters maybe...?

Sorry! Immigration has been left out of this election. BUMMER! But the safe vote is still McCain because I fear an "activist" OBAMA who marches in the streets with illegals then I do McCain of McCain Kennedy Scamnesty. Poor choices but it is what it is!

MW
    loservillelabor wrote:

She's a conservative and is against illegal immigration and amnesty.
    Where did you find out that she was against illegal immigration and amnesty?

Everyone is against illegal immigration (supposedly), it the manner in which they want to deal with the problem that is the issue.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: McCain and VP pick-Sarah Palin

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    What do you all think about McCain's choice? Also, how come I have not heard anything about the Anti-Illegal Immigration Rally?
    I have never heard of Gov Palin. Maybe he has an interest in the Alaskan pipeline she proposed. McCain is senile its anyones guess what his reasons are for choosing her. I cant find much on her background.
    As far as the anti-illegal immigration rally, I havent heard anything. The news hasnt even coverd the Mississippi raid. ITS ALL ABOUT OBAMA.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW
    I agree with the couple posters that mentioned McCain chose Palin because of gender. Unfortunately, a lot of blacks will vote for Obama because of race. The same deal goes for Palin. A lot of females will vote on her simply because of gender. It's sad that our elections for the highest offices in the land are reduced to that but it is what it is.

Palin is a womans answer to Indiana Jones. She hunts, fishes, has worked with her husband on a fishing boat, eats mooseburgers, owns a float plane. Also, supposedly she finished second in a Miss Alaska beauty contest. Her Husband is an Eskimo and runs a fishing boat (seasonal) and works the BP oil fields. I heard all of this on the Boortz show today.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I just watched her speak and I must say, I am pretty impressed. I can see her and McCain going head to head on issues . . . especially immigration.

I am going to watch, listen and research but so far, she is impressive.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-

Re: McCain and VP pick-Sarah Palin

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    What do you all think about McCain's choice? Also, how come I have not heard anything about the Anti-Illegal Immigration Rally?
    From what little I've heard about her, she sounds like a pretty solid conservative. The question is, if McCain is elected and stays true to form, how will she have any credibility as a conservative, after being his veep?

Also on the anti-illegal rally here's a piece from the Internet, and notice what's missing from the title of the piece: www.vaildaily.com/article/20080825/NEWS/80820738/1082

He blew it big time . WHY imho does this weak minded man juan want to do in his own campaign ? I was already angry at McAmensty for many points . Now i'm wishing for things to happen that can't be expressed on a public board
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

Im not buying into Mc Lame regardless of who he picks, the fact that he picked a conservative woman will not change the facts of the damage he almost caused for our country, this guy is a traitor and is no war hero either IMO, its a well known fact he played ball with the communist while in captivity. No Thanks.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast