Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I really like this gal. I watched her speak and I think she's terrific. I can't wait to see her butt heads with Biden. She's a real toughy!

As far as I'm concerned, McLame finally put a much needed spark in his lifeless campaign.

And even though she's only been the Governor of Alaska for a mere 2 years, she has more Executive experience than the three dud Senators.

A few things ---

I think we need to get the " Late Great USA" to her by Corsi --- AND a few studies showing that in 50 years the United States will be a proxy of Mexico. She needs to know the truth. Being in Alaska she is a little out of touch with the real illegal immigration issues that we face.

I think that we need someone to start talking and informing her -- either via massive emails, one of the alipac or numbersusa lawyers or whatever....

Quote Originally Posted by Justonehero
    Macamnesty and his campaign are complete idiots.how can he hit obama on his major weakness:total lack of experience when his veepee pick doesn't have any? Do you think he would blindly follow his same advisers if he were elected president if so we are in trouble if he is elected.
    The thing is, how can Democrats attack her on experiece considering what they're running for POTUS? That mud will boomerang! This gal has executive experience. And don't you think she spends plenty of thought on the Russian neighbors?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Well, for me, as a 45 year old Conservative woman, this is a wonderful pick.!!!!! Probably the one I've been most excited about in a long time.

She's a strong Conservative WOMAN who offers an alternative for those of us who are not and never will be anti-life bra burning liberal feminists!! She's a mom of 5, strong, attractive -- the Governor of a State, for crying out loud -- (not just a "Community Organizer" ) She epitomizes the "real" women of our generation -- pro-family, pro-education, pro-life, and good at what we do. We work, manage families, etc. -- She is a representative for REAL women everywhere, IMO.

These lib feminist "icons" (Hillary, et al) have NEVER spoken for me as a woman. I feel Sarah Palin gives people like me a voice.

And she is a member of Feminists for Life -- one of my favorite organizations which champions women's TRUE strengths and value.

Not sure where she stands on illegal immigration -- but honestly, we all know this fight will be fought on all three battlefields . . .

GO SARAH!!!!

I like her. The timing of this is perfect. Hillery must be floored because she gave it up and now a woman might make into the White House and it won't be her. Hillery told her supporters to vote for Obama but they are angry as she treats them like stupid sheep.
    I will vote for McCain now because due to health reasons if he doesn't make it we would have a conservative woman for President of the United States. Sara decided to have and love her baby even though she knew it had downs syndrom and that makes Obama look like more of a complete creep as he has proven by his voting record that he will not protect the lives of helpless children.

I can't wait see her debate Biden. She's not a senator and that is a huge plus. A great ray of hope.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Paulin debates Biden;

Oil going for oil - her stances;

His fighting a war but not wanting to fight.

So we have oil money, and war money;

But the taxpayers want to save our country from a major invasion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She has no stance on illegal immigration that I know of, I checked her out on her issues. She is pro-life,pro-death penalty, pro-guns, pro-drilling. I think it is a smart move for McCain, she stopped the 400 million dollar bridge to nowhere and she looks good on camera. She cannot be accused of being the a Bushy she is a right leaning Moderate Conservative. Lets see how it plays out, I'm liking her already. I think she will be on our side as far as illegals go but lets see.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

I heard on the radio there was an ethics complain against her. Anyone know about that?

Answer;
    It was said that she tried to have her ex-brother in law fired from the state police.
    "Ask not what your country can do for you but ask what you can do for your country"-John F. Kennedy

Palin Likes Romney, Paul

but not McCain. Snicker.

http://newsroom.mtv.com/2008/08/29/s...mtv-interview/

Sarah Palin, Republican Vice-Presidential Nominee, Plugs Romney, Paul — But Not McCain — In MTV Interview

Published by MTV News on Friday, August 29, 2008 at 1:58 pm.

Sarah Palin By Jocelyn Vena, with reporting by Dani Carlson

Back in February, on Super Tuesday, MTV News Street Teamer Dani Carlson did a Flixwagon interview with Alaska Governor — and now presumptive Republican vice-presidential candidate — Sarah Palin, who had some interesting things to say about energy policy and the “party machinery.â€
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

McCain has done LOTS of things that are a MYSTERY, but THIS one TAKES the CAKE!

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast