Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SEE? I WAS BANNED AGAIN...

I was banned again. But I'm back, just to tell you how your leaders work; They brainwash you and whoever doesn't agree on their ideas is banned from this site. NOT FAIR, NOT DEMOCRATIC AND NOT AMERICAN AT ALL.

This is a private forum and Alipac can choose it's membership. If you don't fit in, you can be excluded.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Really, dixie? I thought one only coud be banned if he/she did use "race card", insulted, or something offensive on this site. Looks like you keep changing the rules in acordance with your convenience eh. MERRY CHRISTMASS anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie
    This is a private forum and Alipac can choose it's membership. If you don't fit in, you can be excluded.

Dixie

Quote Originally Posted by newpil
    Really, dixie? I thought one only coud be banned if he/she did use "race card", insulted, or something offensive on this site. Looks like you keep changing the rules in acordance with your convenience eh. MERRY CHRISTMASS anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixie

Dixie
    Now now newpil, don't twist my words. You must fit in by following the rules, or you get banned. You know why you were banned the first time. Would you like us to continually remind you?

Everyone, this is our recurring Troll New Pilgrim a professed illegal alien.

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Huh?

I thought you said, "Criminals are Criminals." So what's the difference in robbing, DUI, and ID theft, which are crimes, and entering the country illegally, which is also a crime?
    THE POOR ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT IN MY AVATAR CROSSED OVER THE WRONG BORDER FENCE!!!

Let him keep registering, it boosts our membership numbers. But, if you acknowledge him, he is encouraged. Just hit the little ! mark every time you see a post from him, that's what I do.

Dixie,
    Is the same guy that was like "stalking" a little while back?

Now now newpil, don't twist my words. You must fit in by following the rules, or you get banned. You know why you were banned the first time. Would you like us to continually remind you?

Everyone, this is our recurring Troll New Pilgrim a professed illegal alien

Ihr Nußknacker ist wundervoll. Mery Weihnachten
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Oops...

Quote Originally Posted by guesswhonewpilg
    Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by guesswhonewpilg
    I recognize i was stupid a little now: was trying to repply to a post and posted a new one!

Are you from FL ?
    Wisconsin, Ohio, Atlanta and Florida mostly, Magyart... My job drives me up to a lot of places.
    Coyote? What does the insurance on a windowless van or panel truck run these days?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOTAGAIN
    Quote Originally Posted by Newmexican
    You are finally back.

Can't seem to figure out the posting part huh?
    What do you think of truck drivers that are illegal aliens and not licensed to carry loads in this country venturing past the legal limit to steal loads from U.S. truckers?

What do yo thinkof human smugglers that charge huge sums of money to help foreign nationals break the laws and appear to be human carrion that feed off the desperation of poor people.
    Sorry for taking so long NM; I was banned again so I had to create a new accounte to be able to post on the forums. I don't have to think twice to answer both your enquires: CRIMINALS ARE CRIMINALS, and criminals must first go to jail and after they serve their time they're deported and if they ever, ever are caught back on American soil they should be trown on jail for life. Any kind of criminal: identity robers, DUIs, rappers, drug dealers, coyotes, etc, etc, etc... That's why I believe a comprehensive immigration reform would be that best thing to do: Background check everyone and you'll find out who shall be here and who deserves at least deportation. If I don't answer any more questions that will be because I was banned again. Merry Christmass Everybody.
    Reminder to mods: You want to ban the IP address, not just the troll's username.

Troll, "comprehensive reform," as the OBL euphimistically refers to a giant amnesty and pardon, would create an instant need for background checks on about 20 million illegal immigrants. Do you honestly believe that's going to happen? Basically, your comprehensive reform will only eliminate criminals in that, once the amnesty goes through, the criminals are, by definition, no longer criminals. They're all washed clean by a wave of a magical federal wand. Nevermind that trying to wash the criminality off of a lifelong criminal is like trying to wash the stink off a skunk.

One proof of it is the quantity of illegal youths serving on the Army.
    Wrong, the Army doesn't accept illegals. You have to have legal residency...they only made some deals that would speed up their citizenship processing by serving in the military. BTW, it's IN the Army, not ON the Army!

April
    Not Again wrote:

That's you guys big mistake: you link BAD to ILLEGAL.
    Actually, I link ILLEGAL to ILLEGAL which means ILLEGAL.....which means ILLEGAL ALIENS are here under ILLEGAL conditions which is a violation of U.S.A. immigration laws......which is BAD and means...............go back to MEXICO and stay there UNLESS you can come back LEGALLY. GEEZ this should be so simple , yet I find myself saying the same thing over and over and over....................

PLEASE, NOT AGAIN......NOT AGAIN

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast