Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: MEMORIAL DAY

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

MEMORIAL DAY

This may not be the right place to post this on ALIPAC,but i just have to express this.Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about.I know alot of us will be enjoying it family and fiends with cook out and gatherings which i will to at my brother in laws house in which he is also retired militarythrough serving with him is how i met my wife.This day is a sentimental and emotioal day for alot of us that has served in a military role this is something that realy tugs at my heart.Memorial Day is a time we honer those who served and payed the ultimate price with their lives for the sevice for their country.Like alot of you out there eather you have served or had friends or family members that have.The ones that have paid in blood with their lives need to be rememberd,alot of these slodiers were eather drafted or volentered the services for this country,even tho alot of the wars they fought and died in wasnt for the defence of this country.The first world war second world war and Afganastan yes but Korea Veitnam Bosnia Somalia and Iraq no but they served and fought for these other countries rights and for the freedom of those people doing what their country asked them to do.The soldier goes and performs a job thats asked to do knowing they could pay with their own lives which alot have.A soldier in combat dont care if your battle buddy[i call them brothers] is a Republican Democrate or Independent what color of your skin or what religion your are your a family you give him the last drink of water you have in your canteen and him you,you eat sleep and party with these people because you love them you die for them and they would die for you.It becomes a time in your life that you never forget.When one of your brothers dies a little of you dies too.The soldier carries the load on his back that alot of times that weighs more than they do walk and patrol until they cant walk no more but keep on going goes with out sleep or tries to sleep but cant because your so afraid if you do you might not wake up again.It becomes to where you are fighting for each other not for country but for your own life and your brothers lives not for country about survival,and they are proud to have served.So this weekend lets dont forget what its all about the ones that have paid the price.The ones that made it back home we will have that day in November.If you see a soldier out there give him thanks today for serving but most will tell you thank you but they were lucky they others didnt make home and alot of us that made it back have died alittle inside with the lose of our fallen brothers and thats a wound that doesnt heal.Death and destruction is always on their minds.

Re: MEMORIAL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    This may not be the right place to post this on ALIPAC,but I just have to express this.Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about.I know a lot of us will be enjoying it family and fiends with cook out and gatherings which I will too at my brother in laws house in which he is also retired military through serving with him is how i met my wife.
    "This is the perfect place to post this!" And thanks for posting this! Bring our boys and girls home safe O' Lord!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"I like this a lot!"

Show Your Thanks to World War II Vets by Watching This 2-min Video

http://media.causes.com/1060527?p_id=175378540
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Land of the Free because of the Brave. of course for those who sneak into our Country, they would know nothing about this. To them its the Land of the Free food, housing, medical, etc. etc. etc.

THANK YOU to all our Veterans. WiThout you we wouldn't have this forum. Without your sacrifices there are many things we would no longer have. Thanks Dad ,may you rest in peace. Godspeed every SOldier, Sailor and Marine who made the ultimate sacrifice...

Banned

Re: MEMORIAL DAY

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    This may not be the right place to post this on ALIPAC,but i just have to express this.Lets not forget what Memorial Day is all about.I know alot of us will be enjoying it family and fiends with cook out and gatherings which i will to at my brother in laws house in which he is also retired militarythrough serving with him is how i met my wife.This day is a sentimental and emotioal day for alot of us that has served in a military role this is something that realy tugs at my heart.Memorial Day is a time we honer those who served and payed the ultimate price with their lives for the sevice for their country.Like alot of you out there eather you have served or had friends or family members that have.The ones that have paid in blood with their lives need to be rememberd,alot of these slodiers were eather drafted or volentered the services for this country,even tho alot of the wars they fought and died in wasnt for the defence of this country.The first world war second world war and Afganastan yes but Korea Veitnam Bosnia Somalia and Iraq no but they served and fought for these other countries rights and for the freedom of those people doing what their country asked them to do.The soldier goes and performs a job thats asked to do knowing they could pay with their own lives which alot have.A soldier in combat dont care if your battle buddy[i call them brothers] is a Republican Democrate or Independent what color of your skin or what religion your are your a family you give him the last drink of water you have in your canteen and him you,you eat sleep and party with these people because you love them you die for them and they would die for you.It becomes a time in your life that you never forget.When one of your brothers dies a little of you dies too.The soldier carries the load on his back that alot of times that weighs more than they do walk and patrol until they cant walk no more but keep on going goes with out sleep or tries to sleep but cant because your so afraid if you do you might not wake up again.It becomes to where you are fighting for each other not for country but for your own life and your brothers lives not for country about survival,and they are proud to have served.So this weekend lets dont forget what its all about the ones that have paid the price.The ones that made it back home we will have that day in November.If you see a soldier out there give him thanks today for serving but most will tell you thank you but they were lucky they others didnt make home and alot of us that made it back have died alittle inside with the lose of our fallen brothers and thats a wound that doesnt heal.Death and destruction is always on their minds.
    I like it! God Bless America and her fighting men and women of the Armed Services and let us keep her strong........
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

April
    [img]http://api.ning.com/files/kQxtyjfz8Zy9pjqw7sd3hjA1*mGTNjebcRcRPKYXih0uC-V91w4wqtLQbK*qx05W2ptqrgx3CMKC8gLGFzqpl9zsPS3ZqeXN/MemorialDay06.jpg[/img]

My heartfelt thanks to all our veterans. We will attend the local parade to watch the WWII, Korea War, Vietnam War and Iraqi Freedom vets all marching together.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

working4change
    My thanks to all the brave men and women who have fought to make this country free. Happy Memorial Day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast