Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message to Barack Obama

I just wrote the following letter to Senator Obama on Myspace. I wasn't aware until now of his standing on the issue, but apparently he voted in favor of extending Medicaid, welfare, & Social Security to illegal immigrants. I asked for a response, so we'll see if I get one.

My question is this, Senator: How do you propose that extending welfare, Medicaid, & Social Security to illegal immigrants is helpful to the blue collar workers who are LEGAL citizens in this country?

Social Security is already a huge concern for people of my age group. It has pretty much become common knowledge that, even though I will pay for it my entire working life, it is very likely that there will be very little, if any, funds left by the time I retire. How does entiteling millions of illegal immigrants, who have never contributed to this fund, help my generation when it comes time to retire?

How does it help me, as a working class American, to pay for the health & welfare of millions of illegal immigrants who, quite possibly are working but under assumed identities?

I would appreciate a response to your views of this subject.

Sincerely,
    Tamarra
    The federal government is our servant, not our master!
    Thomas Jefferson

Great letter Tammara, I am sure you will get a response in the form of a form letter. I got one from both Obama and Durbin when I expressed my outrage regarding their support of Elvira Arellano. Chicago is a sanctuary city and if not for Obama's support of open borders and illegal aliens being given a free ride, he would have had a large chance in getting my vote in '08.

I refuse to vote for anyone who advocates a "path to citizenship" and raping our country and its taxpayers in the pursuit of cheap labor.
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Great work Tamarra

If You don't kLnow OBAMA was invited to be a MEMBER of the CFR-CONS. OF FOREIGN RELATIONS and accepted.
    This is the organization implementing SPP, NAU, Pastor the father of the idea is also a member.
    Next election we must watch who is member of this tresonous entity and who is not.
    Vote out the members, they are also connected with the Federal Reserve.

Obama is very pro-illegal. He is anti-american and believes that american tax dollars and everything that we can borrow belongs to everyone else in the world. If he is elected, taxes is going way up to support his spending for non-americans.

Banned
    Way to go Tamarra!!!!

Thank you! You do us all proud!