Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Message to Terrorists or Any Person Who Would Harm The U.S.

As an American citizen who has joined in the fight to have our immigration laws enforced and our borders protected, I have something which to me is important to say.

On this forum in trying to make a point, or to get the attention of President Bush regarding how much I disapprove of his handling of the immigration issue, I have used sarcasm at times, and what I might call poignant rhetoric as well. I do not think that I have crossed over any line which I personally have in place for myself but sometimes for me I believe that I come right up to the line. The purpose of my writing this is NOT to apologize to President Bush, but it is to let any person who may think that because many Americans are justifiably exercising their 1st Amendment Rights of Freedom of Speech regarding certain issues with President Bush, that there is any lack of democratic authority and control in our country.

At the end of the day, and in the morning and in the afternoon, I have no question as to who is in charge of this country. I hope that any person, who feels joy and revelation at hearing me or any other American
    display what some might see as being disrespectful or trying to undermine the authority of President of the United States is dead wrong. President Bush may work for me, but through the process of free elections a certain authority was bestowed upon him which I do not have.
    It is my duty and responsibility as an American citizen to conduct myself in accordance with that fact.

When it comes to protecting our country, if the President says to jump, I will say, "how high?' Just to let anyone (terrorist, etc.) know that although I disagree with President Bush on quite a few issues I will follow any directives or executive order that he issues. And I will follow it to the T.
    (Got it, Osama?)

I think the strongest message I've ever said here is that in the event that President Bush were to ever order my children to defend our country, that I MIGHT not comply. Well, I've always known that I was really just using "colorful messaging" when I said that to try to express how dissatified I am with President Bush's handling of the borders and immigration. The truth of the matter is, that although you might hear me screaming from California to the New York Islands, I would help them pack and drive them to the airport, and send them on their way to help to protect and defend
    the United States of America. My husband and I have always taught them that should that day ever come, they should and must be prepared and willing, just as their dad, two uncles and grandfather were. It's not an easy thought, but I would prefer to speak the truth, for the sake of our country, and in the event that we have any less than honorable people who ever read the posts here.

I hope that I have been able to make the point I felt the need to make. I may call President Bush, "Jorge" later today, or maybe even something more colorful that falls within my comfort zone, but that does not mean that I take the authority of the President lightly. I will never do that.

To me our right to the Freedom of Speech is most important. I do want to use it and I don't want to abuse it. Having said that, I often laugh and actually enjoy reading what some of you have to say, because, it is often so much the truth, sometimes there is so much humor in the sarcasm. I figure by laughing or replying to it is just about the same as if I said it too.
    I haven't been quite as brave as some of you, but it is probably because as I've said before, I just woke up over the issue of immigration. I know that you all have the right to your own opinion, but I hope that you will understand that I need to send a message to those who enjoy seeing our country experiencing turmoil of any kind, that our country will stand strong and united against them, and that I for one, openly acknowledge the inherent authority of the the office of the President, which is being held by no one other than George W. Bush, from here on known as El Presidente Jorge W. Bush. So "bad guys" when I say, "Jorge", you now have a clear understanding of where I'm coming from. I stand right behind your worst enemy, the President of the United States when it comes to dealing with you.

To illegals I would like to say this. You apparently are able to get away with far more than I can as a legal American citizen. Where as you can break federal immigration laws and get away with it, I must be very sure to stay within the law as I fight against this. This is the next issue which I will be taking up with your "friend" and our President, Senor Bush.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

GREAT POST LegalUSCitizen....I shall carry the banner of the rude and insulting!! I see that as my job for the cause. Words are ours under our Constitution and ours to fling at Will.

THAT SAID, I, too stand with LegalUSCitizen....anyone with a design of ill repute on the United States of America will have me, LegalUSCitizen, her family and 250,000,000 hot-headed angry and known to be very clever and victorious in the name of War to Save Our Nation to face. And I'll bet EVERY SINGLE ONE OF OURS is worth 5 to 6 of yours. See, we're Free, we're Brave, we're Mad, we're NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE....and when the time and moment is ours and when all of you Traitors and Enemies Are Least Expecting It:

The United States and the American People are gonna RISE UP AND RAIN ALL OVER YOU!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You're the BEST, Judy Along with our Troops and our Minutemen, both of whom I meant to incorporate into that message, but accidently didn't.

And I will help you carry the banner

Yikes I'm just coming out of Sheeplehood
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)