Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican boy dies crossing Arizona desert with mother

http://kvoa.com/Global/story.asp?S=4916 ... =menu216_2

A 3-year-old boy from Mexico died while crossing the desert southwest of Tucson with his mother, according to the U.S. Border Patrol.

The boy's body was left behind by the unidentified woman, who later told border agents about his death, authorities said Tuesday.

Authorities are waiting for an autopsy to be conducted to determine the cause of death and whether any charges will be filed against the mother, said Jesus Rodriguez, a spokesman for the Border Patrol's Tucson Sector.

Agents apprehended the woman early Monday about six miles west of Sells and she later told authorities that she had left her son in the desert and he was dead.

The body was found about 3 a.m. Tuesday on the Tohono Oodham reservation southwest of Tucson, Rodriguez said.

The woman is in Border Patrol custody and the Mexican Consulate has been notified of the incident, authorities

Whether the mother killed her child or not, a 3 years old child is an innocent victim. But not a victim of U.S. border policy, a victim of his mother’s illegal behavior and Mexico’s policies. Nevertheless this will be a clarion for the open borders advocates. Children are dying crossing the desert—open the borders! Actually, they are open, one just needs to make it across the desert. This means the U.S. tax payers will most likely pay for more aid stations in the desert to abet the aliens in their journey.

The tragedy

The tragedy is a MOTHER risking the life off her child. A MOTHER, who carried this person inside her for nine months would risk the life of her child. This is typical 3rd world attitude towards life; life is cheap.

Getting in the US illegaly was more important to her than the human life of her own child. It's disgusting.

What kind of fool crosses the desert with a toddler? This is so stupid. Do these people have any brains in their head. I don't believe anybody is that hungry in Mexico that you have to drag your baby to his death. I would rather stand on the streets of Mexico and beg before I killed my child.

It will end up being the fault of the mean Americans. Maybe we should send a shuttle 4 or 5 times a day for those wanting to cross.

Quote Originally Posted by sherbug
    What kind of fool crosses the desert with a toddler? This is so stupid. Do these people have any brains in their head. I don't believe anybody is that hungry in Mexico that you have to drag your baby to his death. I would rather stand on the streets of Mexico and beg before I killed my child.

It will end up being the fault of the mean Americans. Maybe we should send a shuttle 4 or 5 times a day for those wanting to cross.
    The same kind of fool that comes across the desert 9 months pregnant , gives birth on the ground, cuts the cord with nail clippers and puts the baby in a tree.

These are the people that Bush wants us to call our neighbors,,, God help us all!

OMG!

*shivers* Oh, how -awful-...the mother just left her kid behind? No burial, no note, no nothing?!

sherbug has a point - but there's always someone so stupid/desperate that they'll do anything. But as a general rule, almost no one in Mexico would attempt this when they knew it might kill them and their kid. No matter what the bleeding-heart screwballs say, the majority of Mexicans is NOT that awful!

Good point on the previous post; why in the world would I want someone who would do that to their own newborn child to stay, let alone live, anywhere near me?!

Spooksville!

It goes to show how ignorant these people really are. They do these things in their own country now they want to come here and destroy ours.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I guess this is what Bush refers to as family values.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

it's bad enough that the idiot brought him across the desert, but to leave a dead child behind for predators is unbelieveable. A real mother would have died in the desert in her attempt to keep the child with her dead or alive.
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

An American mother would probably be charged with endangering the life of a child.

I realize things are probably not so great in Mexico - but it would seem they should be a lot better - and I think they are.

All the money that has been sent back should be creating some jobs - and what with all the millions that have come here - there should be room for more there.

I think it was the chance to get here before amnesty and she would risk everything - including her child to do it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Talk about the mexican's family values. Even the worst American parents don't do things as stupid as dragging their kids through deserts.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast