Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexican Gov. Planning to use their military against the MMP?

There are rumors that the Mexican Government plans on sending in it's military to protect the crossing over of it's citizens.

A friend of mine that knows that i support MMP and what they are doing told me that he has seen reports that this might be the case. Dont ask me to go further into detail about who told me what, friend works in US gov.

Can anyone find out if this is so?

Acidrain

Don't hold my feet to the fire on this, but I read recently that there are approx 6500 Mexican troops very near the border. That alarmed me a bit. But then I also read that there is a contingent of Marines doing manuevers in the desert at this time.

This could get sticky. Remember Lexington Square?

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Acidrain & Roadrunner,

I found this story ... interesting that they are being deployed under the guise of "They'll be destroying drug crops in southern Sonora and launching operations against hidden runways that drug traffickers use on the border south of Arizona." And timely too ... timed with the start of MinuteMen Project.

http://www.kold.com/Global/story.asp?S=3124843

Mexico mobilizing troops against drug war
    March 28, 2005

NOGALES, Sonora To keep up its fight against drug smugglers, Mexico is mobilizing 64-hundred soldiers next week.

The troops will he heading to the northern states to do battle in a drug war that's cost 200 people their lives.

In Sonora, 16-hundred soldiers are being sent to Caborca, Rocky Point, and Alamos, near the Sinaloa border.

The Sonoran government's Arizona representative says the additional soldiers will supplement Mexican army troops already based in different cities throughout the state.

Soldiers will work with agents from the Mexican Federal Attorney General's Office.

They'll be destroying drug crops in southern Sonora and launching operations against hidden runways that drug traffickers use on the border south of Arizona.
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index704.htm

Another report

Information reaching us today regarding the reaction of average American citizens to these events by their Military leaders is beginning to show increasing resistance, and lack of faith, in the Imperial direction the Axis Powers have turned. The Voice of America is even reporting in their article titled "New Polls Indicate Significant Drop in Support For Bush", that, "Two new public opinion polls indicate that President Bush's approval ratings have tumbled to among the lowest of his presidency. A USA Today/CNN/Gallup poll released Thursday indicates that Mr. Bush's approval rating stands at 45 percent, down from 52 percent last week. A CBS News survey found the president's approval rating slipping six points over the past month to 43 percent."

To counter these growing internal forces Russian Intelligence agencies are reporting that United States military leaders have planned an accelerated schedule of internally staged events meant to distract, and put fear into, those citizens who would dare attempt to even think of acting against them.

In my previous report to you titled, "United States Begins Plan for Total North American Subjugation, Canada and Mexico to be ‘Absorbed’ Into Growing US Empire to be Re-named “New Rome�, I had told how the United States has planned for the total subjugation of the North American Continent, and had solidified this during this past weeks meetings between the American President and his counterparts in both Canada and Mexico.

Russian Intelligence agencies are further reporting that during this meeting the American President had authorized his Mexican counterpart to use Mexican Military force against United States citizens, and on American soil, this being because there are not enough American Military forces available to counteract the growing citizen’s militia movement in their Arizona Region.

Practically unknown to the American people, a citizen’s effort in this Arizona Region named the MinuteMan Project, has gathered thousands of volunteer militiamen, from all over their country, in an effort to protect their Southern Border from the continuing invasion, and as some reports have estimated to be as high as 11 million, of foreigners into their Country, and as stated by the MSNBC News Service, "The nation’s undocumented immigrant population surged to 10.3 million last year, spurred largely since 2000 by the arrivals of unauthorized Mexicans in the United States, according to a report released Monday."

Towards these patriotic American citizens though the American President has stated his contempt for them, and as reported by the CNN News Service, "President Bush today also sparked some outrage with his comment about the upcoming Minutemen Project in Arizona. The president called that group of volunteers, who will be monitoring our southern border, quote, "vigilantes" as [Mexico’s] President Vicente Fox has called them previously."

In countering these American citizens the Associated Press News Service is reporting today:

"NOGALES, Sonora To keep up its fight against drug smugglers, Mexico is mobilizing 6,400 soldiers next week. The troops will he heading to the northern states to do battle in a drug war that's cost 200 people their lives.

In Sonora, 1,600 soldiers are being sent to Caborca, Rocky Point, and Alamos, near the Sinaloa border. The Sonoran government's Arizona representative says the additional soldiers will supplement Mexican army troops already based in different cities throughout the state. Soldiers will work with agents from the Mexican Federal Attorney General's Office. They'll be destroying drug crops in southern Sonora and launching operations against hidden runways that drug traffickers use on the border south of Arizona."

But not to fighting drugs are these Mexican Military forces to be used, but rather to the fighting, and killing, of these Americans, on American soil, are these actions to be done against these Minute Men.

To the benefit of the Axis Powers though, will be the once again distracting of their average citizens while they plunge the world into ever more fearful warfare.

As I had previously stated in a prior report to you, "Like Nazi Germany, And To the Worlds Horror, the United States Begins Murders of Sick Children and Disabled", it remains true:
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

watchman,

Iam sorry but alot of it sounds conspiracy to me, and also following the link it even gets worse.

Acidrain

Quote Originally Posted by Acidrain
    watchman,

Iam sorry but alot of it sounds conspiracy to me, and also following the link it even gets worse.

Acidrain
    Remember, MOST of what you read about this IS tin foil hat garbage. The Aztlan fanatsy people, and other OBL's are pulling out ALL stops in trying to strike fear in the MMP volunteers. Some MMP have listened to the sirens wail, and have fallen by the roadside. However, a large majority have not. The event will carry on.

H.

"But not to fighting drugs are these Mexican Military forces to be used, but rather to the fighting, and killing, of these Americans, on American soil, are these actions to be done against these Minute Men."

I don't think that even the Mexicans would be stupid enough to send
    troops onto American soil. It would not be a good move as it would
    only further anger the average American.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Quote Originally Posted by dataman
    "But not to fighting drugs are these Mexican Military forces to be used, but rather to the fighting, and killing, of these Americans, on American soil, are these actions to be done against these Minute Men."

I do .. think they are stupid enough and militant enough. Now the writer could have clarified a bit that it would not be for a wholesale killing but for a stand-off, stand-down, if you will. I personally expect there to be opposition .. just don't know how much, how many or in what way. Mexico is much too lawless and has too many radical lawless factions to just lie around drinking tequila and having siestas during this.

MMP needs to have tons of documentation and video tape of what goes on during their 30 day vigil. They need to make tons of copies of everything. They need to make sure this gets out. They need to let the public know of Mexicos aggression and our governments malfeasance. The government will try to do everything possible to cover this up. They are running scared.

They already have done this on many occasions. You just don't hear about it in the news. Kidnappings and shootings of American citizens by Mexican military at our borders is very common unfortunately. They invade our borders everyday and our government does nothing as usual.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

They already have done this on many occasions. You just don't hear about it in the news. Kidnappings and shootings of American citizens by Mexican military at our borders is very common unfortunately. They invade our borders everyday and our government does nothing as usual.
    Egg-sactly!!! While someone said Mexico wouldn't be "stupid enough" to send troops ... it could and should read "Mexico is sly, clever and crafty enough" ... to send troops .. because Mexico hates America, the MMP is a threat to their ongoing smuggling of humans and drugs and reports have been for years that even Mexican "authorities" and "law enforcement" are corrupt and even aid and abet in drug operations and smuggling. No one should be surprised at anything Mexico does against the "invader" of Aztlan. (the Aztlan daydreamers are just as radical and hateful as their Muslim radical counterparts!)

I found a comment last night on a site that carried a positive article on MMP . .. the Mexican "American" . can't remember if he used American or not .. anyway, he railed at Americans says we are the illegals and that Mexico and his ancestry owned the land and were here long before "your European ancestry came." They're whacked .. and they're being prodded by groups like La Raza.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast