Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Husker:

Thank you and may God bless you.

Patriotman

On the O'Rilley thing

Did any of you catch the smug remark about CNN? I think their ratings are falling because of CNN and specifically Lou Dobbs! That is why I think he made the comment! I will have to find the transcript to see exactly how he put it.

Well, I am with Granny! If one hair is harmed on the minutemen's heads, we need to storm Washington! They ain't seen nothing yet if anything happens!
    That will certainly be the match to light the powderkeg!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

The tea is about to go into the harbor.
    What will King George do?
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Husker, this is indeed a brave thing that the MMP are doing...just the hullaballoo from the media is daunting.

Some of the posts from above were so chilling that my blood ran cold and temporarily froze my brain. However, circulation was soon restored and I realized that the governments involved will do everything they can to see that an incident does NOT happen. It would work against them, instantly igniting opposition from Americans who are not even currently aware of the event. Bushie and Foxie do NOT want MORE opposition. They have just about all they can handle at this point.

Bad press, that might be overcome, but even bad press creates the desired effect. ATTENTION to the PROBLEM. The ACLU...they might file a lawsuit or two or three...not to worry..funds will be collected to pay for legal defense.

Hang tough, stand tall....we're with you 1,000 %.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Thank you, ohflyingone, I'll be generous and lend you a stallion to ride in on...got an extra sling shot or two on hand...that's all David had, remember??

And I agree, anything untoward happening on the border and we will cover washington as if they'd stepped in a fireant hill. And NOT by email, letter, fax or phone. Up close and personal.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

If they use wireless feeds, do you think the gov't would scramble the signal?
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer. Pat your enemies on the back until the right time comes, then take your revenge like a tiger. Never forget who conned you, hurt you or cheated you, regardless of who they are."

Quote Originally Posted by 82Marine89
    If they use wireless feeds, do you think the gov't would scramble the signal?
    Yes, clearly. Knocking out all communications is a first priority. It removes your opponents ability to communicate within their own ranks and it stops them from communicating with the outside world.

The main protection is if the MMP and Husker can get a daily feed going right away. If anything happens then the feed will be disrupted and everyone will at least go hmmmm?

If our govt or the Mexican govt makes a move they will give a causi belli (reason for war) against MMP claiming they did something rotten and then they will work to assure they have complete control of the messages after that.

Sort of like the FBI keeping the press a mile back at Waco and talking about Koresh being a child molester. Interesting considering the FBI does not have jurisdiction over child molestation charges. PR pure and simple.

If I were the MMP I would do the nightly feed with plans to do an emergency feed or file send to multiple sites around the net and I'd have a big e-mail updates list.

At this time, I do not see a manifestation of either other than that one site and Husker's plans.

It looks like a lot of people and law enforcement are moving into position around the MMP and we can only hope that the goal is to clean up the act to make things look better in front of witnesses.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What about getting Satellite images of the border during the month for the MMP?

Acidrain

This thread convinces me that my position that the MMP should be as heavily armed as possible is correct.

The feds wouldn't send 300 or 500 agents to arrest the Minutemen if MM had big firepower.

I think the total # of MM is important. Is there really going to be 1000 or more? or will it be more like 300? The feds could mop up a few hundred poorly armed citizens easier than they could 1000 heavily armed men.

Maybe they will just set up road checkpoints, so they can confiscate weapons from people going toward the Project, and arrest every "American-looking" person coming away from the Project.

That way they can still sit there and eat donuts.
    -n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

To Everyone!

Lou Dobbs was outstanding tonight! It was almost all on illegal immigration and the MinuteManProject. Everyone should read the transcript. Duncan Hunter didn't mince words with Vincente' Fox, asking why he didn't do something with his own country so it's citizens didn't need to flee their homeland.

Sensenbrenner was at the uncompleted fence near San Diego, with a band of latino protestors making a bunch of noise behind him..."no fence"!!!

Virginia, today passed a bill similar to Az.Prop.200. It was voted in by 100% of their Senate. Go Virginia!

Also a few wise words from Terry Anderson.

Here's tonights poll

Do you think the Department of Homeland Security's move to add 500 border patrol agents is in direct response to the Minuteman Project?

Yes 94% 3425 votes

No 6% 200 votes

Total: 3625 votes

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast