Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Funny the MMP is this Friday and the Hold Their Feet to the Fire protest in DC is on the 23rd of April. If something happens at the border then the April 23rd protest is going to get ugly.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Lou Dobbs, report was awesome, what i would expect out of O'Reilly but it would seem he relly dropped the ball, way to go Dobbs!

Acidrain

We can only hope that the Mexican military forces will step foot over the border while under arms. That will be nothing short of an act of war. They surely cannot be so stupid. All of their ambitions will come to a screeching halt, and they can count themselves lucky if Mexico exists as an independant nation at all, should they attempt any such thing.

Not to mention that I would personally blow the head off any foreign soldier I see invading our nation bearing arms. That is not vigilantism.. it is the duty of any citizen.

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Funny the MMP is this Friday and the Hold Their Feet to the Fire protest in DC is on the 23rd of April. If something happens at the border then the April 23rd protest is going to get ugly.
    I am planning on attending the April 23 protest if I do not have any fires break out around here I have to put out.

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster

The feds wouldn't send 300 or 500 agents to arrest the Minutemen if MM had big firepower.
    Originally, I thought the 300 to 500 agents were "new" agents. But, of course, they're not, they're simply being shifted from other border locations.

Now, I hate to be a complete cynic, but I can't help suspecting that the Bush Administration has let Mexico know where the border is now unguarded, so business as usual can continue, unobserved. I'm particularly suspicious since our new AG has been in Mexico the last two days.

It would work to the administration's advantage if there was little to no illegal crossing in the area being patroled by the MMP. Bush could claim that everything's under control, and the media would happily buy it since they could then discredit the MMP as zealous kooks.

It doesn't please me to think these things about a man I voted for twice, but his continuing disdain and contempt for his own citizens regarding this issue leaves me no other choice.
    It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

send camera men to the other areas.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yeah, business as usual will just be resumed later or at different locations.

-------------------------------------------

I just can't get this topic of the hanguns/longarms thing out of my mind.

It seems like a P.R. stunt to convince the "media" that will portray them as vigilanties no matter what.

I will bet that some cable news networks, and broadcast T.V., will dig up and air, old footage of guys walking around with M-16's and AK-47.

Or they will take the real footage, and electronically airbrush M-16's into the film. (Just kidding)

MM will be painted like the bad guys.

That's all just my conjecture, but the fact is, it's looks like "political correctness" for them to be under-armed.

Haven't we learned that PC kills?

Some of our guys will be killed,needlessly , and we will lament about what an incredibly stupid ,PC-thing, it was to do.

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234