Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    He's a great American and love his music. He's from NC too!~

D.W.
    Yes, he's a great American. My aunt went to high school with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Right on. When I sit and think about this situation, it amazes me that our governement is doing nothing but hurting it's citizens. We have no idea if the people here love or hate the US, they really just want money and services. What would happen in a crisis? For all we know, they might side with the enemy if something happened on our soil! It's really insane when you think about it.

One of my closest associates is a legal Mexican national who is a homosexual. How is that for diveristy? He is awesome, and I am thankful he got the opportunity to come here and get 2 bachelors degrees. He also serves in the reserves. That is who I want here. That is who makes America better by being here.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Right on Charlie D. One of your songs said the Devil went down to Georgia looking for a soul to steal.
    Now he may not have gotten that one in Georgia, But it seems he found a whole bunch in Washington D.C.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12