Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Duh

Mexican trucks still rolling

Does anyone have an update on this? (Wonder if Lou Dobbs is covering it.)

This morning, KHOW's Peter Boyles (Denver) reported that even though the funding for the Mexican trucking "pilot project" ran out at the end of September, Congress is allowing the trucks to continue entering and driving throughout the USA for another month. I hope this is wrong.

Duh
    Duh

As far as I know they are still running...Latest I heard is that they are now required to have GPS satellite tracking on their trucks..Yeah like that's going to fix anything here is the article:

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=57918

Duh
    Interesting. The program funding was supposed to be cut off yesterday, yet the program somehow continues. I wonder how that happened, who exactly authorized it and how it is now being funded?

Why does everything that favors and helps illegals happen automatically and with no struggle, while every tiny measure to reduce the giveaways to them requires a tremendous struggle?

Duh
    Duh

Duh, the problem is the current administration does not care what Congress, the Senate or the American people want..

What gets me is that supposedly the funding is cut off and they continue to roll, however the funding was also cut off for the fence to be built and that program has been haulted and or come to a crawl...go figure..we no longer live in a " Free Repbulic" but have been taken over by a dictatorship!

Truer words were never spoken. This is not the America Ive known.
    We must take it back with persistence if nothing else.
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

From what I understand, Bush was going to veto that bill. The only way Congress can cut off the funding is to override the veto, which because of the votes, they have a right to do. We need to make sure Congress does this.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)