Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexicans Shoot @ Border Patrol: So, Where the Hell Is Bush?

The fatal shooting of smuggler and illegal immigrant Guillermo Martinez by the US Border Patrol has some Mexicans frothing with rage. Those prone to being more radical (or drunk, on drugs, or both) are actually shooting at US agents at the border.

So, where in the hell is our "war on terror" president? Pouring over election results from Iraq? Busy revising the Middle East "Road Map" in case the Israel's Sharon expires? Writing checks to his favorite charities to unload tainted money received from Jack Abramoff?

All of those are good, noble causes, worthy of presidential attention. But for heaven's sake, Mr. President, you have American law enforcement folks being shot at by foreigners. At our own borders!

Isn't it time to call your pal, Vicente Fox, and TELL HIM to stop people in Mexico from shooting at US citizens? And TELL HIM to stop Mexicans from illegally invading the US?

Please Mr. President, America needs your attention to the war being waged at the US-Mexico border. Please act before innocent American blood is shed!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

So, Where the Hell Is Bush?

I don't know where he is but I'd be willing to bet what he's smelling isn't a pleasant odor.

Time for another email to Burr & Liddy. I plan to retire later this year in plenty of time to spread the word high and low about how some of our current elected officials have sold this country out.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like you say, as I read, the guy who was shot was an 11 time caught smuggler (why wasn't he in jail?) and the Mexican people are going nuts about the shooting, but yes there were shots fired on US agents from the Mexican side. Someone could have been killed and all they think is that's part of the job.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Quote Originally Posted by mapwife
    Like you say, as I read, the guy who was shot was an 11 time caught smuggler (why wasn't he in jail?) and the Mexican people are going nuts about the shooting, but yes there were shots fired on US agents from the Mexican side. Someone could have been killed and all they think is that's part of the job.

Whether or not it is "part of the job" or not, the US President should be screaming bloody murder at Mexico's idiotic Fox. Mexicans trying to invade the US illegally are firing at US law enforcement agents? Damn that is crazy!
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

So "where in the hell is Bush?"

Laughin' his ass off and watchin' the show, where else?

This is the theatre he "engineered" with open borders; violation of his oath of office; treason against the American People; risking Americans economic, physical and national security.

He hates US. Get it?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So "where in the hell is Bush?"

Watching a football game and choking on a pretzel.
    Illegal aliens remain exempt from American laws, while they DEMAND American rights...

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Letter to Vicente Fox

hisThis needs to be addressed by the citizens if Bush will not do his job. We might consider composing a letter to Vicente Fox and each person within ALIPAC make a copy, and have as many people locally, familly and friends sign it and then send them all to one location (ALIPAC?) and send then all at once, hopefully signed by thousands (maybe millions) of Americans fed up with Fox and his assinine remarks and attitude.
    Who does this butt-head think he is trying to put pressure on us to allow his citizens to cross into our country as they dang please?

Maybe the letter should be simply from "The Citizens of The United States of America, a sovereign nation".

What do you all think? I'll get as many copies as possible. What about having other pro-American groups to make copies of the same letter and have their members get signatures as well? It would need to be a letter with credible evidence regarding the actual facts about illegal immigration, our laws, and the rights that are ours not the illegals and not Vicente Fox's, because this is not their country.

Tell me folks should we do this?
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

plan to retire later this year in plenty of time to spread the word high and low about how some of our current elected officials have sold this country out.

AmericanElizabeth---that is an outstanding idea!! Can't you see it, bags and bags and bags of letters being delivered to Vicente's house from Americans telling him to "Keep your people out".

Oh and I would volunteer to write the letter "format"!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Judy lets do it. I would gladly get all sorts people including Oregonians for Immigration Reform and others locally circulating copies and sending them to Mexico. I have relative in all sorts of place and with all of us being all over the map, we could cover good ground.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast