Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Dear bart49;

Thank you for telling us your story. You have done the right thing. Gosh, 30 years and not learning English. I've seen them here 10 years and not know much English. All of us here see this mentality from mexican/latino illegal Aliens ALL THE TIME.
    They know what they are doing, they talk and collude about it amongst themselves and it is a rude mentality of bald-face trashing and invading America. They play dumb ---me no comprende'.... Without a doubt, mexicans/latinos believe the superpower U.S. is a total push-over and it is!! ---Um, thanks Mr. President for calling Americans - 'Vigilantes'.

NO OTHER IMMIGRANT GROUP COMES to the U.S. and does this!! NOT Chinese, Russians, Arabs, etc. Add to that, these jerks are ILLEGAL too and brazenly do this. SO Rude jerks that obviously come into a group or community and tell the established group how its going to be are obviously going to get backlash and rejecetd and SHOULD. What group takes the most flak??--why of course its illegal Aliens who are obviously mexican/latino/hispanic.

NO COMMUNITY in the WORLD should tolerate illegal non-immigrants who come into a town, push people around and tell them that their town laws are going to be changed to satisfy their illegality and language!!

What you did barth49 is what we all need to start doing on a basic level. One of these mexicans tells me I should speak Spanish, right back at his face I tell him to learn English and them some. Group of mexicans start talking in Spanish in front of you, speak out and say, "WHAT, HUH are you talking about -- oh they know English and just pretend not to". Say the word "illegal" or "INS" and see how fast their heads jerk around. Tell mexicans right to their face to take down their foreign flag. Don't go out of your way - but when you see it, the lesson must be laid out.

While I suggest this however, remember that the main focal point of our energy must be totally brought to bear on our U.S. Congress and forcing their possible removal of the Congressmen's JOB from them in the 2006 election.

A good true story. At this construction site there were mexicans and American workers. Well, some of the pick-up trucks that the mexicans were driving had the mexican flag tinted on the back window. Well, good Southern boys ain't gonna have that. All those back windows were shattered out......

I point out that it is in fact included with this problem is a deliberate agenda of attack from Mexico (the Mexican Government) on the U.S. The mexican government deliberately printed up comic book guides to show their illegal Aliens how to violate the U.S. Border and U.S. laws. Mexico also has 47 Consulates (almost 1 for every U.S. State! - how convenient) who assist illegal Aliens, lobby State legislatures and generally meddle in U.S. affairs and laws ILLEGALLY. Mexico has managed to ram its mexican ID card down U.S. throats. Mexican leaders like Santiago Creel make totally belligerent non-ally remarks like,"mexicans are going to "immigrate" to the U.S. and the U.S. needs to accomodate these people".

Utimately, illegal (entry) immigration needs to no longer be tolerated and I could care less about the plight or condition of any illegal Alien to make that point CLEAR. If mexico's population piles up on the Border and their Country implodes with people falling in the ocean - TOO BAD. Mexico and Mexicans are the Ones who are to learn the lesson here and CHANGE, NOT Americans. Otherwise it will be soon that we have France-like "immigrant" rioting. Americans are not the Ones to be Losers from an invasion or to have to ACCEPT being violated (raped,robbed,multi-language crap.etc) The deterence and stopping of illegal Aliens needs to occur to the point of making Mexico CHOKE on its own corruption, overpopulation and lawlessness so that they can learn to change. They haven't changed in 156 years --TOO BAD.--LEARN THE HARD WAY. Yes, the U.S. can work with Mexico and help them in little bits but to just allow them to trample us is outrageous.

I have no problem with the US trying to help Mexico get their act together but how many times are we going to do that? And why not WAIT until we get our own mess together -- the mess that illegal immigration has caused-- before we start helping anyone else.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Welcome to Alipac Bart49! Such passion and insight, I have a feeling that I will enjoy your postings
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME

IMO
    I'm sorry there's so much bad blood within your family -- and it doesn't sound as if it's your fault. I long ago saw through the smiles of Mexicans I dealt with in L.A. -- they would stab us in the back at any opportunity. They have a lot of hatred and contempt for us -- and I don't even think it's about that sorry excuse "you stole our land" -- it's because their country is so backwards, their governments so corrupt, their education so minimal, their poverty rate so high and they see our success and prosperity -- just drive from San Diego to Tijuana to see what two countries have done with exactly the same physical terrain! They suffer from "envida"-- a serious case of envy and are deeply insecure about their own "culture" -- I mean, you don't hear Americans of Norwegian descent bellyaching and screaming all day about their cultural origins, or Italians, or Poles? The Mexican government actively promotes their "cultural identity" and Mexican nationalism over everything else -- wants that $11 billion a year to keep flowing into the pueblos, wants dual nationality so the U.S. Mexicans can vote, and is threatened by assimilation because those individuals would no longer be interested in acting as "agents" for the Mexican govt. Why 47 Mexican consulates in the U.S.? More than any other country! To remind the Mexicans of where their loyalty and money needs to stay: Mexico. I think a background check should be conducted on every Latino holding office in the U.S. who advances immigrant "rights" and "open borders" because the chances are he or she is getting some kickback from Mexico.
    "We shall not only overcome...we shall overwhelm..." said by Xavier Hermosillo, L.A. Radio Host in mid-90's.

IMO
    Well said! I'm emailing this post to others -- others who still refuse to acknowledge that we have a huge national problem with serious consequences today and in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by RonLaws
    Dear bart49;

Thank you for telling us your story. You have done the right thing. Gosh, 30 years and not learning English. I've seen them here 10 years and not know much English. All of us here see this mentality from mexican/latino illegal Aliens ALL THE TIME.
    They know what they are doing, they talk and collude about it amongst themselves and it is a rude mentality of bald-face trashing and invading America. They play dumb ---me no comprende'.... Without a doubt, mexicans/latinos believe the superpower U.S. is a total push-over and it is!! ---Um, thanks Mr. President for calling Americans - 'Vigilantes'.

NO OTHER IMMIGRANT GROUP COMES to the U.S. and does this!! NOT Chinese, Russians, Arabs, etc. Add to that, these jerks are ILLEGAL too and brazenly do this. SO Rude jerks that obviously come into a group or community and tell the established group how its going to be are obviously going to get backlash and rejecetd and SHOULD. What group takes the most flak??--why of course its illegal Aliens who are obviously mexican/latino/hispanic.

NO COMMUNITY in the WORLD should tolerate illegal non-immigrants who come into a town, push people around and tell them that their town laws are going to be changed to satisfy their illegality and language!!

What you did barth49 is what we all need to start doing on a basic level. One of these mexicans tells me I should speak Spanish, right back at his face I tell him to learn English and them some. Group of mexicans start talking in Spanish in front of you, speak out and say, "WHAT, HUH are you talking about -- oh they know English and just pretend not to". Say the word "illegal" or "INS" and see how fast their heads jerk around. Tell mexicans right to their face to take down their foreign flag. Don't go out of your way - but when you see it, the lesson must be laid out.

While I suggest this however, remember that the main focal point of our energy must be totally brought to bear on our U.S. Congress and forcing their possible removal of the Congressmen's JOB from them in the 2006 election.

A good true story. At this construction site there were mexicans and American workers. Well, some of the pick-up trucks that the mexicans were driving had the mexican flag tinted on the back window. Well, good Southern boys ain't gonna have that. All those back windows were shattered out......

I point out that it is in fact included with this problem is a deliberate agenda of attack from Mexico (the Mexican Government) on the U.S. The mexican government deliberately printed up comic book guides to show their illegal Aliens how to violate the U.S. Border and U.S. laws. Mexico also has 47 Consulates (almost 1 for every U.S. State! - how convenient) who assist illegal Aliens, lobby State legislatures and generally meddle in U.S. affairs and laws ILLEGALLY. Mexico has managed to ram its mexican ID card down U.S. throats. Mexican leaders like Santiago Creel make totally belligerent non-ally remarks like,"mexicans are going to "immigrate" to the U.S. and the U.S. needs to accomodate these people".

Utimately, illegal (entry) immigration needs to no longer be tolerated and I could care less about the plight or condition of any illegal Alien to make that point CLEAR. If mexico's population piles up on the Border and their Country implodes with people falling in the ocean - TOO BAD. Mexico and Mexicans are the Ones who are to learn the lesson here and CHANGE, NOT Americans. Otherwise it will be soon that we have France-like "immigrant" rioting. Americans are not the Ones to be Losers from an invasion or to have to ACCEPT being violated (raped,robbed,multi-language crap.etc) The deterence and stopping of illegal Aliens needs to occur to the point of making Mexico CHOKE on its own corruption, overpopulation and lawlessness so that they can learn to change. They haven't changed in 156 years --TOO BAD.--LEARN THE HARD WAY. Yes, the U.S. can work with Mexico and help them in little bits but to just allow them to trample us is outrageous.
    "We shall not only overcome...we shall overwhelm..." said by Xavier Hermosillo, L.A. Radio Host in mid-90's.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12