Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

h47

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Europe is over-run with militant Muslims who are waging jihad against Europeans with their own liberal laws just as the Mexicans and Muslims and others are doing here.
    Oh, damn. That's even worse.

I think we have no choice but to stay and fight.
    Very true.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish

Then they'll try and deny us the right to vote becuase they'll claim we have no right to be here and that we should go back to Europe,
    The Mexica Movement is already telling "non-indigenous" Americans this. Go back to Europe (or Africa or Asia), or you can stay and be their indentured servant. The claim they don't have to go because they are part "indigenous". And if you don't agree with then, you are the "racist"!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Mexico has been invading and colonizing the southwestern USA for years now. Mexico is not our friend.

Bring our troops home from places overseas where they don't need to be and use our troops to seal our border with our enemy to the south! Deport all illegals!
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    Australia and New Zealand have always intrigued me as well but in the space of 30 years they have gone from inviting new settlers to making it difficult to get there.
    Australia and New Zealand would be my first choices too. I've heard Tasmania's population is decreasing, so maybe the Aussies will loosen up a bit on allowing people to move there.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

GR
    Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    they'll claim we have no right to be here and that we should go back to Europe
    Now that you mention it, moving to Europe sounds pretty damn good to me right about now. Yep, I think its about time to I cut my losses, get out of California which is turning more and more into Mexico as each day goes by, and head for the hills.

See ya.

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Mexico has been invading and colonizing the southwestern USA for years now. Mexico is not our friend.

Bring our troops home from places overseas where they don't need to be and use our troops to seal our border with our enemy to the south! Deport all illegals!

Especially since one of the American military's jobs is to educate those foreign nations how to close and protect their borders.

There's some huge hypocracy on the part of too many presidents who help foreign nations to protect themselves, and require their fellow Americans to not be critical of the murderers, drug cartels & mafias, and other deadly beings who are entering our nation from mexico.

Re: Mexico

Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Mexico and the Progressives here are far more dangerous to our nation than Al Qaeda or any other muslim group. They will be the destruction of our nation...Count on it.
    Only if we let them!! I for one will fight them every step of the way...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

Your avatar is great, tiredofit!! I love it!!

Quote Originally Posted by h47
    Yep, I think its about time to I cut my losses, get out of California which is turning more and more into Mexico as each day goes by, and head for the hills.
    Sounds like a good idea. I highly recommend getting out of CA. I did. Northern CA out in the country is great, but the population centers, north and south, are cesspools IMHO. The mexican invasion and Reconquista is proceeding very well in CA.

h47

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz

Sounds like a good idea. I highly recommend getting out of CA.
    Yep. I'm going to have to so something. Things are really crazy over here. Pretty soon nobody is going to be speaking English anymore.
    "Illegal aliens are not immigrants, they are foreign intruders"... Jean Baptiste Truong
    NO amnesty for illegal aliens.
    Arrest and deport illegal aliens back to their own country.

"Australia and New Zealand would be my first choices too. I've heard Tasmania's population is decreasing, so maybe the Aussies will loosen up a bit on allowing people to move there."

I've been seeing that those nations are having a very delicate balancing act between China and India and no longer consider them optimal choices.
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast