Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You are wrong.

There are probably around 1 million in my town alone. Drive in most of neighborhoods in Houston and see who lives there.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    wont be a civil war because of mexicans, there just isnt enough of them, and the pandering liberals that stand with them singing "kubaya" are just no threat. the elections will tell the tale this time, wait and see. the dems need to be stripped of all political power and thats exactly what should happen, and the aliens know it. the cowards will leave only when its unbearable to live here.
    We the People. You the Invader

Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    "Australia and New Zealand would be my first choices too. I've heard Tasmania's population is decreasing, so maybe the Aussies will loosen up a bit on allowing people to move there."

I've been seeing that those nations are having a very delicate balancing act between China and India and no longer consider them optimal choices.
    You might be right. What are your first choices?
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by sarum
    "Australia and New Zealand would be my first choices too. I've heard Tasmania's population is decreasing, so maybe the Aussies will loosen up a bit on allowing people to move there."

I've been seeing that those nations are having a very delicate balancing act between China and India and no longer consider them optimal choices.
    You might be right. What are your first choices?
    I'm staying put. I would never want to separate my family or be separated from them.

Oh, I plan to stay right here and be a royal pain in the patoot. Please do join me, this is ever so much more fun.
    “Claiming nobody is listening to your phone calls is irrelevant – computers do and they are not being destroyed afterwards. Why build a storage facility for stuff nobody listens to?.” Martin Armstrong

Re: Mexico

pretty hard to fight if President Obama is against us. he's siding with illegals threatening a supposed Amnesty memo and all that nonesense. NJ lawmakers doesn't seem to care what americans say. They only care for what it will do to illegals and they seemed to protect them. Apparently, most NJ lawmakers are Hispanic, so voters like myself who are anti-illegal aliens are shunned.

Quote Originally Posted by tiredofit
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbow009
    Mexico and the Progressives here are far more dangerous to our nation than Al Qaeda or any other muslim group. They will be the destruction of our nation...Count on it.
    Only if we let them!! I for one will fight them every step of the way...
    <div>Stop the Anchor Baby project illegals used to freeload taxpaying American Citizens! </div>

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Your avatar is great, tiredofit!! I love it!!
    Thanks!!
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!

On a trip to Branson, we did not see any illegals, in the restaurants or cleaning our rooms. None.

When we retire, we are considering moving to the Ozarks. The air is so clean you can smell the difference, and after a rain it is smells sweet.

We may just buy a travel trailer and move around for a few years instead. In the last 10 years, my state has been overrun with illegals and to watch the trashed neighborhoods is heartbreaking. Businesses are fly by night with horrid colors and Spanish names, it is sickening.

Airborne, you are such a rebel rouser! The November elections will tell the tale....well, sort of. Republicans will be swept into the majority, many of whom are Tea Party candidates. The Mexicans will moan and groan, demand amnesty, continue to protest and stream unmolested across our southern border. Americans will get more fed up and force their states to adopt Arizona style laws and the Mexicans will protest. People en masse will begin to downright despise the sight of illegals in their towns and workplaces. There will be more instances of violence against illegals and Mexicans will protest. They may become more desperately violent as they see their chances of a free ride slipping away. Meanwhile after Republicans have become cozy in their new positions of power in congress, the American people will demand firm action on the illegal invasion taking place. lf all we hear are "crickets" then Americans will openly rebel, first by a tax revolt and later by more "unmistakable" methods. Then, who knows, there may be a not-so-civil war between Americans and Mexicans. The truth is, Americans MUST become MUCH more vocal and hold our elected officials accountable to a degree unheard of in the past. Otherwise, we get what we deserve...we lose our national identity and our country. So, the question is, what are YOU prepared to do? As for me...well...those who know me already have the answer to that question. Better to be ready than to be led into the cattle pen awaiting the long line to the slaughterhouse. I for one remember the ultimate sacrifices our forefathers made for this country. I won't let that sacrifice be in vain.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Northern CA out in the country is great, but the population centers, north and south, are cesspools IMHO. The mexican invasion and Reconquista is proceeding very well in CA
    Maybe we should all take notice of what I was told by a Hispanic the other day "We stay away from your town, we are afraid that one of your rednecks might ask us if we are legal."

Re: You are wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by houston
    There are probably around 1 million in my town alone. Drive in most of neighborhoods in Houston and see who lives there.

Quote Originally Posted by draindog
    wont be a civil war because of mexicans, there just isnt enough of them, and the pandering liberals that stand with them singing "kumbaya" are just no threat. the elections will tell the tale this time, wait and see. the dems need to be stripped of all political power and thats exactly what should happen, and the aliens know it. the cowards will leave only when its unbearable to live here.
    texas WAS mexico. but thats not what i ment. as a whole, hispanics only make up like 10-14% of the population, illegals included. those aint "reconquista"numbers. we've been to war with these a-holes 2 times before, 3rd time will be a charm. remmember the alamo texan, ground zero will be in border states. history repeats itself and only at the buisness end of our guns will these invaders be run out the USA.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast