Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"Migrants, regardless of their migratory status, should not be treated like criminals," they said.
    As someone said before......when they sneak into the country, use fake documents, steal public services.....they are CRIMINALS!!

NO More!!!

These foreign governments are using America as a release valve...and it's our Country, our jobs and in no way or shape do we owe them anything!

Change your own governments, work for your own people and stop sending them here!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Mexico Demands U.S. Allow More Immigration

Quote Originally Posted by Tex_2585_8538
    "Migrants, regardless of their migratory status, should not be treated like criminals," they said.
    No, we would never treat them the way you let your scum military and police treat Central Americans. We will just cut them off from social services and employment.

Derbez has called the measure—which passed the U.S. House of Representatives last month but still must go before the Senate—"stupid and underhanded,"
    HYPOCRITE, stop telling us how to enforce our laws. You guys treat illegals like animals, and OUR nation has been the most accepting to immigrants in history.
    "it's not the Mexican government's position to tell the U.S. Senate what to do."
    Now your talkin'.

Aguilar also said migrants "don't emigrate because they lack work, but rather for a series of other reasons, cultural reasons or better living conditions."
    LOL!! They bring their scum culture HERE! Lack of quality jobs and because Mexico sux is EXACTLY why they come. Stop making it look like you haven't f-ed your country up to the point people flee it in droves! We are not a safety valve for a series of failed Mexican regimes! We are the United States of America!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

April
    BearFlagRepublic wrote:

LOL!! They bring their scum culture HERE! Lack of quality jobs and because Mexico sux is EXACTLY why they come. Stop making it look like you haven't f-ed your country up to the point people flee it in droves! We are not a safety valve for a series of failed Mexican regimes! We are the United States of America!
    WELL said! They are trying to make our country into a 3rd world country!!!! WE SAY NO WAY!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    I am SICK of Mexico DEMANDS and I am SICK of our govenment pandering to Mexico! IT NEEDS TO STOP!
    I agree. I don't know how in God's name Mexico justifies exporting its problems to us. It obviously feels entitled to dictate OUR immigration policy, while maintaining status quo in its own country. The Mexican government needs to be forced to take responsibility for the plight of its people. It's a leech sucking the life out of us.

This situation is one of the most outrageous and sickening I've witnessed in my lifetime. We've got to start demanding that our government address this intolerable mess. I've repeated this over and over in my letters, faxes and phone calls---in fact, I've really stepped it up in the last few days. If it wasn't for our leaders' tacit approval of Mexico's behavior, we wouldn't be dealing with the problems we have now. It's either put pressure on Congress and the President, or spend the next 50-75 years wringing our hands over what to do about an unassimilable, ever-expanding population that should've never been ours to deal with in the first place. We've already started down that path, and it's only going to get worse. I continue to be astonished that we're trying to figure out how we can accommodate 12+ million people who are citizens of another country. We all know the reasons why this is occurring, but it's simply beyond insane.

April
    Saki wrote:

I continue to be astonished that we're trying to figure out how we can accommodate 12+ million people who are citizens of another country. We all know the reasons why this is occurring, but it's simply beyond insane.
    Our own govenrment has chosen to turn a blind eye and allow this to happen us without a second thought to how it is destroying our country! Their eyes are on money and kissing the A___ of corporate America! TIME to let them ALL know WE are as MAD as HELL and we are NOT going to take it anymore!

there are also contradictory messages from Mexico.... here is the Mexican Ambassador, Arturo Sarukhan, at this week's meeting organized by the US Chamber of Commerce led by Tom "Commerce Above All" Donohue:

“Comprehensive Reform must start in Mexico… unless Mexico is able to deliver the jobs, well-paid jobs, and economic growth to anchor the 400,000 people who cross the border every year. Even if we had the rosiest, peachiest comprehensive reform approved tomorrow on Capitol Hill, that would not do the job. We have to make sure that we can grow at a sustainable rate to keep our people in. At the end of the day we have a unique and critical role to play, as Tom Donohue alluded to minutes ago. The end game has to be that every single Mexican that crosses that border into the US everyday, does so legally whether through a guest-worker program or added visas – the end game is that every Mexican that crosses that border legally into the USâ€
    No soy de los que se dicen 'la raza'... Am not one of those racists of "The Race"

HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!! And just how do you treat "Migrants" in YOUR country....huh??????????
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123