Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anger high too over so many American teens killed by illegal drunk drivers.
    http://hamptonroads.com/node/431131

Tell Mexico to take a hike...southward.

Yeah, right

Mexico's Foreign Relations Department demanded "an expeditious and transparent investigation of the facts and, if applicable, punishment of the guilty."

Mexico, transparency? Yeah, right.

[NM wrote] Many of the IAs that cross are in their teens and their families don't mind as long as they send money.
    Sounds like it. She's concerned only with herself.

They left me without anything."
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    This is a sad situation and I feel very sorry for the 15 yr. olds mother.

I wish the BP could use some other method to combat rock throwing although I know it can be deadly.

Won't rubber bullets cause rock throwers to disperse ?
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HIT BY A RUBBER ROCK THEY ARE THROWING ROCKS WITH THE INTENTION OF CAUSING AN INJURY OR MAYBE WORSE A DEATH OF A BP AGENT. THEY WERE ASKED NICELY TO STOP THROWING ROCKS, AND THEY KEPT RIGHT ON THROWING AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THEM BEING A COUPLE OF BILLY BAD @SSES. WHEN THEY START THROWING RUBBER ROCKS, THEN THE BP WILL NOT USE RUBBER BULLETS

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I wonder how old this kid looked. Not all 15 years olds look like kids, especially from a distance. The BP were under attack and I think they had no choice but to defend themselves. Any one of those rocks could be a grenade or bomb....how are they suppose to know? I think they did what they had to do under the circumstances.
    I AGREE. AND BTW, HOW DO WE REALLY KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE WAS A 15yr. OLD I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THE WORD OF THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT TO BE THE GOSPEL TRUTH AND I ALSO BELIEVE IT WAS THEIR INTENT TO CROSS INTO THE U.S. ILLEGALLY.

Its a stupid thing to throw rocks at a law enforcement person carrying a gun. Rocks can kill. What did they expect to happen?

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    I wonder how old this kid looked. Not all 15 years olds look like kids, especially from a distance. The BP were under attack and I think they had no choice but to defend themselves. Any one of those rocks could be a grenade or bomb....how are they suppose to know? I think they did what they had to do under the circumstances.
    I AGREE. AND BTW, HOW DO WE REALLY KNOW FOR SURE THAT HE WAS A 15yr. OLD I'M NOT GOING TO TAKE THE WORD OF THE MEXICAN GOVERNMENT TO BE THE GOSPEL TRUTH AND I ALSO BELIEVE IT WAS THEIR INTENT TO CROSS INTO THE U.S. ILLEGALLY.
    i just got a note from a friend who is in el paso. she said she heard on the news that he was 19

Please post the source link when posting a news story.

Thank you.

Found at:
    www.azcentral.com
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by LadyStClaire
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    This is a sad situation and I feel very sorry for the 15 yr. olds mother.

I wish the BP could use some other method to combat rock throwing although I know it can be deadly.

Won't rubber bullets cause rock throwers to disperse ?
    HAVE YOU EVER BEEN HIT BY A RUBBER ROCK THEY ARE THROWING ROCKS WITH THE INTENTION OF CAUSING AN INJURY OR MAYBE WORSE A DEATH OF A BP AGENT. THEY WERE ASKED NICELY TO STOP THROWING ROCKS, AND THEY KEPT RIGHT ON THROWING AND THIS IS WHAT HAPPENED BEHIND THEM BEING A COUPLE OF BILLY BAD @SSES. WHEN THEY START THROWING RUBBER ROCKS, THEN THE BP WILL NOT USE RUBBER BULLETS

THE US agents said the boy was 15 .

Yes rocks can be deadly but bullets are absolute if they hit their target.

I fear this will put the BP at greater risks. This will now escalate and instead of throwing rocks they will be shooting bullets.

"A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

If he was 15 he was a minor. Do we kow where the parents are? Many times a parent or even both come here and leave the child with relatives and when they make enough money they pay smugglers to bring their children here. That is when they consider it okay to separate the family.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast