Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico Vacation Nightmare

I personally didn`t go on vacation to Mexico, but my brother just got back on Monday, from Cancun. There was a group from his girlfriends work that stayed in a all inclusive resort, alot of them, 170 people. Well, over 20 of them wanted to go into town to get some souvenirs, they figured it was safe with a large group of people. While shopping two couples wanted to go to another part of town, and everyone was totally against it, but they got a cab and went any ways. The first store they went into, the man that worked there made derogatory comments to his wife and wouldn`t stop. There where angry exchange of words and the hispanic worker called the police. The couples ran out of the store down the street followed by a group fo Mexicans who caught the one guy, who was 6 foot 4 inches tall and beat him up, had him arrested and put in jail. They wanted 7,000 to get him out. The company they all were with put up the money to get him out of jail. I have heard other familiar stories like this. This country is so corrupt, it`s rampage. They will do anything for money, they kidnap tourist and throw them in jail for a large amount of ransom. If any one knows of any one going on vacation there please warn them about the dangers they will face.
    No man is good enough to govern another man without that other’s consent.
    Abraham Lincoln

It's never been on the top 100 lists of places to go in my book. Just all the complaints about getting so sick after getting there (travelers issues)was enough for me to never want to go.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Stupid is as stupid does. We are warned over and over again about going there and what could happen.
    Im sorry that this happened, but maybe stories like this will keep more Americans from going to the cesspool.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is why its always good to carry a big knife...! If someone ever tried to take me away, id protect myself.

I love Cancun and have been 6 times. Never had anything remotely similar happen. Because it is such a tourist attraction for Americans, they try to protect the city much more, but at the same time corruption is prevalent.