Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I like that one too. But, I still want the one that says "Somebody Else for President"!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

You're Welcome Junius!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Bootsie, I've seen a bunch of those "Somebody Else For President" stickers around here. Someone must have them. I've seen them both BLUE on WHITE and WHITE ON BLUE. We travel back and forth across the states a couple times a year. My husband and I both like to look at the bumper stickers. Ive never seen that one for sale on a rack so it is possible that somene here is making them up.

Another thing I see a lot around here are great big signs that say:
    If NAFTA didn't crush you the FTAA will. I know that they are available through the FTAA site. I just love them--some cover half the side of a house.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have seen the NAFTA one but not the President one. Maybe we could search online for that one. Let me see what I can find.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

TA DA!! You found it.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And, they are ON THE WAY!! THANKS. I can't wait to toot around with that stuck on my car.

Outstanding!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123