Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

PATRIOTMAN, thanx for reminding me of Article 4, sect. 4!

I'm so sick and tired of all this SELLING OF AMERICA that .......
    honestly, I say

DROP A FEW BOMBS and get this battle concluded. {no, I'm not joking, either}
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Bombing..yeah well personally I abhor the slaughter of the innocent but frankly we are being INVADED and that is an act of war. Still and all I tend to think defending the border via lethal force is preferable. You isolate the damage to those willingly violating this nation's sovereignty.

But, it is time to act. "We" need to escalate the tension to the boiling point with bad, nearly irrational emotional fervor, otherwise our Government will slip in another amnesty. I really think our Government needs to feel the tension of a near act of patriot defense or they will move to appease the OBL lobby rather than the citizenry. I truly believe only when of Government fears they will start finding illegal aliens and anyone Mexican looking dangling from trees will they act responsibly, anything else than that fear will one way or another become another amnesty.

And if they (our Government) does not "do the right thing", I say then let it fly. I know an enemy when I see one, and any foreign national transgressing our nation's border is an enemy.

Simmer…simmer, boil… boil...its coming...

Patriotman

"We think it is useless to pursue walls, barriers, the use of force and violence," he said.
    Hey, I like all those options. It's a matter of time until it will come to extreme violence if this continues.

Where are the strong political leaders when you need them?

With apologies to Mark Twain, "If I were insane and I were a Mexican politician, but then I repeat myself."
    When we gonna wake up?

Seriously, I don't believe that our government, as they conduct business as usual, realizes just how close we are to civil war. They continue to ignore us...offer stupid bills that they consider palliatives.

It's insulting. It's infuriating. They're so accustomed to their citizenry being informed only by the MSM...once again I state that the internet has been the greatest boon to the patriot.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Just a follow up point about the US Consitution. If you all will look into the United Nations Millennium Agenda, you will find that if we sign on to it, we forfeit our Constitution for the World Constitution. They've been working on it for several years and the summit in September of this year is to basically Finalize It.

I know there are people who worry about the NWO and the One World Government issue as a distraction to illegal immigration. But the reality is IF we don't stop illegal immigration, we won't have the political power to stop the US from becoming a member and signing on. It is not some distant thing in the future any more. They hope to finalize the details in September.....4 months from now.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12