Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mexico's President Has Illegal Family Members

Did anyone else just catch that on Lou Dobbs?

Apparently a mexican government translator "forgot" to translate part of a speech where he said that he had family in the USA but that he had not seen them in a long time and did not know their migratory status.

Banned
    Lie out one side of his mouth, and stab us in the back with the words coming out of the other side.
    Wonder if Bush isnt a third, long lost, twice removed cousion.....?

Mr. Gonzales said he "worked for the American people"but I am afraid he was not telling the truth. If this was so, why is he not enforcing immigration laws against business that hire illegals who are taking jobs from Americans. Especially black men whose unemployment rate is 72% and Hispanics is 5.4% and I do not want to hear the black men are lazy and do not want to work. Black men will do any kind of work for a dollar. Black men have been fired and replaced with illegals.

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Mr. Gonzales said he "worked for the American people"but I am afraid he was not telling the truth. If this was so, why is he not enforcing immigration laws against business that hire illegals who are taking jobs from Americans. Especially black men whose unemployment rate is 72% and Hispanics is 5.4% and I do not want to hear the black men are lazy and do not want to work. Black men will do any kind of work for a dollar. Black men have been fired and replaced with illegals.
    Gonzales is only here to "please the President". They have been buddies for years, and they both have the same goals. And that is to OWN A PIECE OF THE WESTERN HEMISPHERE" together.