Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michael Leon gives fantastic speech at Nashville rally

I wish everyone who works in the struggle against illegal immigration could have heard Michael Leon speak at the Nashville anti-illegal immigration last night. He gave a wonderful speech. There were at least fifteen hundred (1,500) people there and maybe as many as four thousand (4,000) people there.

The rally received no coverage in either of the Nashville newspapers today.

Wow! That's a lot of people! Let us know if you can get any picutures or audio files to load up on our site.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Pictures

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Wow! That's a lot of people! Let us know if you can get any picutures or audio files to load up on our site.

W
    Here is a link to pictures that are located on the website for the radio station that employs Phil Valentine: http://www.997wtn.com/photogallery.cfm?gid=69 .

Re: Michael Leon gives fantastic speech at Nashville rally

Quote Originally Posted by tancredofan
    I wish everyone who works in the struggle against illegal immigration could have heard Michael Leon speak at the Nashville anti-illegal immigration last night. He gave a wonderful speech. There were at least fifteen hundred (1,500) people there and maybe as many as four thousand (4,000) people there.

The rally received no coverage in either of the Nashville newspapers today.
    Thank you for the kind words. I can assure you, I'm being sent to several organizations to continue this discussion, to expose our opponents and keep the fire lit.

We have to let those timid souls still on the fence that I alluded to, that there is a diverse face to the Minuteman Project and to this discussion. Not just by angry white guys, but by angry Americans!
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?

Hey Michael! Can you work in a mention of ALIPAC a couple of times during your speeches? We can help promote when and where you will be speaking etc...

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Hey Michael! Can you work in a mention of ALIPAC a couple of times during your speeches? We can help promote when and where you will be speaking etc...

W
    I did cover you along with SOS, (which BTW I have some concerns with) and of course the Minuteman HQ which I have business cards for and pass out. I always try to mention within my discussions organizations in opposite coasts that are in fore front with this issue.

I also due a bi monthly radio call in talk show here in Sacramento, in which I've reference, your website several times along with talking about the Minuteman Project and its updates.
    Michael
    www.politicalarm.org
    Allons!
    CWO-4 Retired
    C Trp/4th Sq/11th ACR
    If not us, then who? If not now, when?