Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Oldglory
    I was a little turned off by her in the last debate. She mentions religion and God too much. I am a Christian myself but I don't think pounding away at that subject is going to win over the majority in this country. She needs to keep those subjects out of her debating skills and stick to the issues IMO.

Right now, Herman Cain is a front runner with me but he doesn't seem to be gaining in the polls.
    Probably because he is not part of their establishment policy and media

just as Ron Paul
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

quote(Now that companies have figured out they can invest overseas how many more of them will simply do that? They are fiduciarily liable to their shareholders, not necessarily to the US or its citizens. So we need someone with a lot of finesse to get cooperation.)quote

You hit on something which has been going on for years people seeking short term high gain profits at the expense of our country,I believe in the free market however with government/wall street/CEO corruption nothing is to be trusted, the stock market manipulated for the super wealthy and take funds from the little investor,make no mistake its rigged against the little guy.

Capitalism is the greatest yet it can fail without standards, morals, love of country. Sadly we've come to a point we must do something to control trade deficits and bleeding money to other countries.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

Re: Michele Bachmann

Quote Originally Posted by Acebackwords
    I don't know about you guys but I'm putting all my weight behind Michele Bachmann from now until the end of the primaries. She's the best of a bad lot. And we're lucky to have her.

I agree. What we know about Paul and Gingrich, from their own words/representations/assertions, is that they intend to legalize millions of people currently residing here illegally. Insofar as Perry is concerned, we have good reason to expect that he'd do the same. It's pretty simple -- someone who signed a bill to subsidize the college educations of people here illegally cannot be expected to be very serious about interior enforcement. He has demonstrated no inclination to remove the millions in his state.( mod edit)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123