Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Michelle Malkin

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Michelle Malkin

Go to the link and see the picture....it says "AMERICA IS A CONTINENT NOT A COUNTRY" well the "United States damn well is!!! They are going to start playing their stupid games about eveyone is an American!!! HA good luck with that one.

Planting the seeds of the next shamnesty
    By Michelle Malkin . March 17, 2009 04:40 PM
    http://michellemalkin.com/2009/03/17/pl ... shamnesty/

The Hill reports that President Obama will "huddle" with Hispanic Democrats tomorrow to talk "immigration reform."

Translation: The seeds of the next shamnesty are being planted:

Hispanic Democrats will have their first West Wing meeting with President Obama on Wednesday morning to discuss immigration reform, according to Democratic sources.

The meeting is the first face-to-face sit-down between Obama and the Congressional Hispanic Caucus (CHC) since the president was sworn-in. Some in the CHC have recently expressed frustration that Obama has not talked more about immigration in his first two months in office.

Immigration reform is front-and-center on the group's agenda.

CHC is eager to hear the president's ideas and proposals for tackling immigration reform, not only as it relates to a comprehensive reform bill that could provide a pathway to citizenship for millions of undocumented workers but also as it relates to rolling back Bush administration policies of raiding workplaces and detaining and deporting thousands of illegal workers.

CHC members came away from a recent meeting in the Capitol with Department of Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano - a day after her Senate confirmation hearing - very encouraged that the workplace raids policy would be fully reviewed, and possibly altered.

Obama is on board. His DHS secretary is on board. The question is not whether, but when. He spoke to the massive illegal alien shamnesty march in Chicago in 2006, where he boasted of standing "shoulder-to-shoulder" with the open-borders mob. Here's a flashback:
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks "Airbornesapper" I did not know how to do that
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

If this is supposed to be about immigration reform, then why is obama ONLY sitting down with memebers of the CHC?

I thought "immigrants" are of all nationalities and races......not just latinos

Seems to me that there's some pretty major discriminatory issues going on here.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by azwreath
    If this is supposed to be about immigration reform, then why is obama ONLY sitting down with memebers of the CHC?

Ya pretty sad when the Hispanic's are going to write the rules that affect everyone eh!!

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    Quote Originally Posted by azwreath

Ya pretty sad when the Hispanic's are going to write the rules that affect everyone eh!!

You've got that right.....especially when it turns out that "the race" will be the ONLY beneficiaries of any CIR.

And obama has the muslims covered via Executive Order.

Everyone else can go straight to Hell.

Does anybody else feel like you have a knife sticking out of your back ?
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Heck the sword has come through and split my heart into pieces with the biggest chunk of my heart in my throat. And I am choking to death while death is approaching. I try to breathe slowly in and out to calm myself for I know haste on my part is not necessary for the government doesn't care about me.

Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra
    Does anybody else feel like you have a knife sticking out of your back ?
    Quote Originally Posted by PatrioticSandra

No. With obama we all saw exactly what was going to happen BEFORE this individual even seized control of our government.

There is no reason for surprise, or any sense of betrayal. The only things necessary at this point is strength, courage, and will.

The only people who should feel as if there's a knife in their backs are the folks who contributed so much energy and money to elect someone whom they believed was a visionary. Actually he's a completely calculating politician. He's counted the potential votes from grateful illegal aliens and decided that it's in his interest and the interest of the Democrat party to legalize them.

He's also callous about the plight of the poorest Americans. He's dangling a free college education in front of people who are semi-literate and holding out the promise of a job for them in the knowledge sector. At the same time, there is almost no mention of the trades. The poorest Americans could in fact receive the minimal training which would quickly make them desirable candidates for an apprenticeship - but if Obama encouraged them to do that, the illegals lobby would be screaming bloody murder. So we're looking at an Absurd American Apartheid: knowledge jobs for the semi-literate, construction trades jobs for illegal aliens.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast