Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MICHELLE MALKIN Unloads on “Crap-Weasel” Paul Ryan- He IS NOT Donald Trump’s Friend!

Jim Hoft Dec 6th, 2016 7:12 pm

MICHELLE MALKIN WAS ON FIRE TONIGHT ON LOU DOBBS!

The host of CRTV was on with Lou Dobbs tonight and WENT OFF on the GOP Crony Capitalists led by “Crap-Weasel” Speaker Paul Ryan!

Michelle was a quiet supporter of Donald Trump this year.

I know that from our personal conversations.

Tonight she warned Trump supporters of “crap weasel” Paul Ryan.

Michelle Malkin: I believe that this so-called GOP leadership is going to pose even more headaches and will be a bigger threat to Donald Trump and his American sovereignty agenda than the outright liberals will be. And that’s always been the case as long as I’ve covered politics for the last 25 years. It’s the Republicans who pay lip service to American workers, the American economy, strong borders. Again and again and again they’ve been shown to be phonies and liars and we’re going to go through it all over again… In particular, Paul Ryan is, and I’m not going to mince words, I’ve said it before. I believe he is one of the biggest crap-weasels in the Republican Party. He is a threat… There are some Johnny-come-latelys who are coming late to the party who are realizing he is NOT Donald Trump’s friend.

Via Lou Dobbs Tonight:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016...-friend-video/
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

She is so right about that! But Trump knows that. Trump has Ryan's number, he's talked to him enough and met with him often enough to know what a nothing he really is. Trump really wanted to support Ryan's opponent and almost did, but that wasn't to be and I understand why. Unfortunate but probably helped win Wisconsin. Most people in a state support their local boy until he really screws up and of course Ryan will so this will be his last term in Congress, is my bet.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn