Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

Quote Originally Posted by Ronster
    Michelle Obama and Louis Farrakhan Take On Whitey

Author: Larry Johnson
    Email: larry_johnson@earthlink.net
    Site: NoQuarterUSA.net http://NoQuarterUSA.net
    Kevin James.. has mentioned this blog, a FEW times..!

I've checked it out also, the guy has a HUGE following, obviously KNOWS just what the HAY is going on..!

I like to be around/associate myself w/people who KNOW..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by gemini282
    I'm not saying racism doesn't exist but it exists on every single level. And there is such a thing as reverse racism. It's hypocritical to assume that only "whites" are racist and keep the monorities down. Think about areas where whites are the minority and in areas where americans have to learn spanish to even apply for a job? Are you kidding me? I'm an american who is pushed in to the "hispanic" label against my will and I am treated how blacks have been treated, how whites have been treated, I have been discriminated against all because I am proud to be an American and I don't speak spanish I speak english. Every day of my life I am shunned by other "hispanics" because I don't fit their mold, I don't make them feel welcomed because I speak english and not their language and I experience this every day when I can't apply for a certain job because I don't speak spanish yet someone who speaks spanish can get a job easier than me because they speak spanish yet don't speak english. Have blacks been enslaved? Yes. Has it only been the white man who enslaved them? No. Other blacks in positions of power have enslved their own people. Same for any other race. So to squarely place the blame for racism on the "white man" is not only morally wrong it's also ignorance at it's most dangerous because it turns a blind eye to all those who perpetuate racism today.
    I agree with you completely. There's plenty of blame to go around, but I'm just looking deeper into the mindset of why a person may have bitter feelings about different things, not just racism. Just like in your case, a person may have bitter feelings about not being able to find a job because they don't speak spanish. Even though you're a great person and have done everything you were told you had to do to be successful, you're passed over...
    This is the greatest country on Earth! And although we have problems with racism, sexism, ageism -think John McCain LOL and other isms, we are NOT a racist country by any means. I like what you had to say, and I'm glad you're with us.

Of course she has never been more prouder for the USA until now, until her
    husband gets his hands on the USA to distory it.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Gemini, you are SO CORRECT! Thank you for putting that all down.
    I'm not a Racist by no means, but I have been called one more than once, because I Love MY Country...And MY CHILDREN.
    This saying I have USUALLY gets me in hot water, BUT since when was the TRUTH considered morally wrong?
    The term "African American, Asian American, Irish American ect." is used as a BLANKET!
    Unless these Black, Yellow,White, Brown people came from these other NATIONS, and BECAME AMERICAN CITIZENS...They should be considered African,Asian,Irish,Mexican,French ect.
    I see AMERICANS.... Does NOT MATTER thier skin color. Just where they were born and where thier alliegence lies.
    So, call me a racist for NOT seeing things as others do, I'm an American, I teach my kids to be Americans...Proud Americans.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12