Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Militants' bogus claim that US stole Southwest from Mexico

I chanced across a page that had an excellent, well researched, and well thought out retort, giving the best proof I've read so far, that the illegal aliens' "Aztlan" claim is so bogus as to be pathetic.

I'm new here so I'm not sure if this article/page has been posted before, but it sure clarified a lot to me. Good talking points when writing editors etc.
    http://www.alpinesurvival.com/immigration.html
    The author is one Russell Pearce, who was running for office in Arizona, not sure if he got elected.
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Great article.

WELCOME TO ALIPAC InsaneAsylum, glad to have you with us, I posted your story below so you can see how W. likes us to post Please stay around and join us in the fight to take our country back!! United we Stand and United we are a very loud voice!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mexico's national colors are "Green, White and Red". What are Americas "Red, White and Blue" doing on the right side of their "Nation of Aztlan" flag? Perhaps some sort of ‘sign’ for overthrowing much of the Western United States - signifying the transition of Mexico into the USA or vice versa?

1) Militant Aztlanders are now shooting for Article X of the Treaty of Hidalgo Guadalupe. Under Article X, Mexico demands that it's citizens with land grants/titles or deeds will not be thrown off their land. However, it does not mean Mexico will have a claim to said lands. Only those Mexicans who stayed on their land would have a claim for which they have a grant/title or deed. Article X was expunged by the USA, or so claims Mexico. Regardless, it still does not give Mexico any rights to anything at all.

2) Their latest ‘political’ lunacy is declaring themselves “Native American Indiansâ€
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Left to their own means in the United States, multi-ethnic multi-cultural 'Mexicans' naturally reverted back to what they were and always have been -- a violent 'culture' of diverse ethnicity waging tribal warfare as witnessed in any inner city today.
    This is SO true. It's frightening to witness what these people have done to the inner cities of Los Angeles and San Diego.
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

[quote="SOSADFORUS"]WELCOME TO ALIPAC InsaneAsylum, glad to have you with us, I posted your story below so you can see how W. likes us to post Please stay around and join us in the fight to take our country back!! United we Stand and United we are a very loud voice!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    On their phony "Aztlan" I didn't want to post the entire article because it's incredibly long. But I see now that I could have done what you did. Posted just part. Thanks for the advice. And thank you for the welcome.

After joining the forums I went out and bought a fax machine last week and sent off as many faxes as I could the night before the cloture vote. Tons of fun being an activist. Better than moaning and groaning that nothing is being done. The next morning when they failed at cloture I felt personally responsible for the success and bragged about that to my family
    [i]“America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.â€

Good for you InsaneAsylum!! Thanks for your hard work!!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    WELCOME TO ALIPAC InsaneAsylum, glad to have you with us, I posted your story below so you can see how W. likes us to post Please stay around and join us in the fight to take our country back!! United we Stand and United we are a very loud voice!!!
    On their phony "Aztlan" I didn't want to post the entire article because it's incredibly long. But I see now that I could have done what you did. Posted just part. Thanks for the advice. And thank you for the welcome.

After joining the forums I went out and bought a fax machine last week and sent off as many faxes as I could the night before the cloture vote. Tons of fun being an activist. Better than moaning and groaning that nothing is being done. The next morning when they failed at cloture I felt personally responsible for the success and bragged about that to my family

From people who would otherwise be opposed to illegal immigration I have heard that same reasoning; that the US occupied land from Mexico.
    1. It was claimed by Spain. Mexico revolted against Spain and had a turbulent government (i.e. a new presidente every year) for the next twenty years. When countries revolt against an established government a lot of weird things can happen. I'm sure the American colonies lost a certain amount of territory that they had claimed, too.
    2. US citizens established the Santa Fe trail and used it for about three decades prior to the Treaty. There apparently was no fuss or organized outcry from the Mexico City government.
    3.The region of Texas was fought over by Commanches and settlers and a lot of the Mexicans left because they could not oppose the Commanches. The US Texas Rangers accomplished that. The defense of the Alamo was by both white settlers and mixed race "Texians" who felt they could not trust the central Mexican government
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

As a native american indian whose family was nomadic throughout the midwest, i'd like to jump on this Atzlandish conquest to reclaim our lands. Hm... lets see, i'll go ahead and say that everything from the state of oklahoma to the state of minnesota is mine. That's fair, right? Forget the fact that i've bennifited immensly because of the European colonization centuries before i was born, i'm going to reclaim it.

Also, don't even pay attention to the fact that land is won and lost in wars. That should be negligible and moot.

On the other hand, maybe we should all leave and give the land back to the dinosaurs because they were the true original inhabitants. When i start thinking of it like that, i think we should all leave and let the true inhabitants, the dinosaurs, have their land back.

I hear you Dude! Being of Native American and European descent
    myself; I find their aztlan reconquista mentality ridiculus.

As usual, all their talk is excuses for being in the U.S. illegally. They
    are not Native Americans and have no claim on our land.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast