Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thanks Phrede

Phrede wrote:

Aside from proximity, the two countries actually have very little in common.
    How or why should we be expected to 'think together'???
    The US and Mexico has a unique relationship I think.
    Mexico is the abuser and the US is the enabler.

Doesn't John Welsh have a program featuring 'America's Most Wanted' and they do showcaseboth citizens and illegals wanted in the program.
    How about another program--"America's Most Wanted Illegal Immigrants'?

Fences make good neighbors.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Big Business and the Illegal Alien Lobby are co-dependant of one another
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Let's make talk radio aware of this so they can rebut it.

We need them more than ever to cut through this propaganda and the MSM pro-illegal alien bias.
    I agree Populist. With William's help, we could alert the public about this incomming biased message.

Here is a sample of what will come.

WATCH VIDEO and scroll to the 5:25 mark. The video shows 3 commercials that will air in support of illegal alien amnesty.

http://www.matt.org/espanol/videos/176. ... g.html?p=0

if fair promises an anti illegal immigration campaign based on facts and responsible research I will gladly give them money to air that. Im sure many would.

I gave money to fair last year, but Im waiting to see what they will do this year before giving more.

If they want a video fundraising effort I will donate.

Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    if fair promises an anti illegal immigration campaign based on facts and responsible research I will gladly give them money to air that. Im sure many would.

I gave money to fair last year, but Im waiting to see what they will do this year before giving more.

If they want a video fundraising effort I will donate.
    So will I.

"Americans have to see why it’s in our interest to make these workers legal."
    No, I'm sorry. It is NOT in my INTEREST to make these people legal. It only COSTS ME MORE MONEY to make these people legal.

Only YOU benefit, Mr. Big Businessman -- people like me only suffer for it.

What a crock. I hope this blows up and is flouted all over the internet for the absolute scam that it is.

How about rename it "TTT " or Traitors Thinking Together.

Ohhh, you want to make them legal? Fine bring them on over, and pay them a decent wage, then!! Pay them as much as they would earn if they were American workers. Make them pay taxes.

If we enforced these two things, this whole thing would dry up and blow away in the breeze.

THAT also ought to be the question posted to these business people -- what exactly ARE you paying these workers?

It would expose them for the profit hungry snakes that they are.

How or why should we be expected to 'think together'???
    Because the single brain, kept in an Aztec pyramid in Messico, and used by all Mex and Mattorg has ordered this.

Their "advertising" will likely rival the "genius" of their demanding march in 2006. Bring it on. It will be good for overweight Americans to purge some.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What happened to the "TEMPORARY" Guest worker Program? Why the frantic rush to "legalize" and give a path to citizenship???? There is no godly reason to give permanent legal status to 38M illegals and the chain migration that will follow! It's just fiscally insane! And the thought of having the dregs of Mexican society living here forever...is just more than I can fathom or stomach!

The hundreds of billions of $$$ we spend on illegals could rebuild the entire country of Mexico, so WHY is anyone even talking about legalization of Mexico's third world population? What kind of back-room deals are being made with Mexico that would justify a population transfer of their most illiterate, unskilled citizens?

The future of this country is hanging on by a thread. The gods have gone crazy. The lunatics are running the asylum!

Another ad shows "Help Wanted" signs for jobs such as orange-picking and roofing, followed by signs that read "Can’t Hire Immigrants" or "Immigrants Need Not Apply." In the end, a voiceover states: "Today’s immigrants do the work Americans need done. Can’t we find a way to make them legal?"
    "Today's immigrants do the work Americans need done." WHAT
    Are Americans suddenly disabled or unable to do our own work? WE DO NOT NEED ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS TO DO ANYTHING FOR US, OTHER THAN GO HOME!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

It sounds like Mr. Carrnes should be on OUR side...Fighting NAFTA instead of looking for cheap Mexican labor. That 600K he claims to have lost, is most likely being TRUCKED across the border FROM MEXICO...By a Mexican Trucker no less.
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast