Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Its the old cirlce jerk routine.
    Bring in people cause the big companies need work done for cheap,
    then we gotta build more schools and import more goods to support them while they work here, so then we need more illegals to build that support system for the previous group of illegals that came in. Then the new batch needs schools and more imports to support them and so we need a new batch to support what they need. And it just a perpetual circle that brings everyone in the world into America.

Its a never ending loop of illegal supplies. While the illegals are paid crap so are we. But the business owners just keep getting richer and richer.

This is self replicating logic and it makes me sick!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Re: Million dollar plan to push forward Amnesty

Quote Originally Posted by LawEnforcer
    "Americans have to see why it’s in our interest to make these workers legal."
    Notice he said "our interest"? In other words, the interests of the people paying for this campaign!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think this little campaign just may do them more harm than good, you can spout your BS crap all day long, but as long as Americans are out of work all they are going to do is wake up more Americans.

I don't think construction companys or workers who have been out of work or had their wages lowered are going to fall for any of this crap.

Bring it on,
    all you are going to do is give Americans more reason and opportunity to talk about it,you might say "bring it out of the shadows" (kind of like the protests).

You see we can point out the cost, crime and damages done to Americans and since so many are living it, they are not going to be to hard to convince how bad this illegal alien crap is for our towns and states across America

What have you got to fight with!

Illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won't do

We deliver anchor babies

We over crowd your schools and take away the quality education for your children.

We flood your hospitals emergancy rooms until they have to close their doors.

You get to hear spanish everywhere you go...and press 1 for english everytime you make business call.

We bring you gangs and crime so you don't have to worry about taking a walk at night with your family because your neighborhoods are not safe anymore.

We move in your neighborhoods and turn our yards into parking lots so we can devalue your property

I could go on but I think I have made my point!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Another ad shows "Help Wanted" signs for jobs such as orange-picking and roofing, followed by signs that read "Can’t Hire Immigrants" or "Immigrants Need Not Apply.
    I'm Irish, and I'm upset at their use of the phrase "immigrants need not apply" -- obviously a take off on the old signs used against the Irish many decades ago and who faced real discrimination: "'No Irish need apply."

What we are talking about now are illegal aliens who have snuck into our country, cut the line, stole identities etc. For the millionith time, they are not "immigrants."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Another ad shows "Help Wanted" signs for jobs such as orange-picking and roofing, followed by signs that read "Can’t Hire Immigrants" or "Immigrants Need Not Apply.[/
    The signs are wrong and discriminating--they can hire legal immigrants, they can't hire ILLEGAL IMMINGRANTS but they would break out in a rash if they mentioned the word illegal.

Ads of this nature violate many 'truth in advertising laws'.

President Calderon promised a media campaign and ordered his consuls to promote illegal immigration and amnesty. I didn't think they had that much money to invest. Mexico has a parasitic relationship on the US.--no wonder Calderon DEMANDED no restrictions be imposed on the $1.4 billion drug fighting aid package for Mexico.

Such an ad campaign for the benefit of illegal immigrants (foreign invaders) and foreign governments, attacks US laws and our Constitution therefore is promoting the overthrow of our laws and government by foreigners and foreign governments. No matter how 'nice' they make the ads that is treason, sedition, and political subversion. The intents are to incite the people, encourage civil disobiedience of the law (example--AZ Sanction Law, aid and abet illegal immigrants), is discrimatory (illegal vs legal), and violates our civil rights (big corporations funding illegal immigrants over citizen's rights.)

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or any controlling private power."
    Franklin D. Roosevelt
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Lou Dobbs announced that the Mexican government is putting funds into the matt.org campaign.

NO WONDER PRES. CALDERSON DEMANDED NO CONDITIONS TO THE 1.4 BILLION DRUG FIGHTING PACKAGE FROM THE US.

CLOSE THE MEXICAN CONSULATES FOR INTERFERRING IN US POLITICAL PROCESSES.
    "Distrust and caution are the parents of security."
    Benjamin Franklin

Banned
    This isn't exactly new news people

the mexican govt announced a couple months ago a huge
    movement and ad campaign to "NEUTRALIZE" Americans regarding
    illegal immigrants from that country

Some of us were all over this but were largely ignored

In our benefit? How many cities are going broke because it is in our benefit to care for, educate, and financially support these lawbreakers on our dime. No, I think we’ve seen quite enough thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MyAmerica
    Lou Dobbs announced that the Mexican government is putting funds into the matt.org campaign.

NO WONDER PRES. CALDERSON DEMANDED NO CONDITIONS TO THE 1.4 BILLION DRUG FIGHTING PACKAGE FROM THE US.

CLOSE THE MEXICAN CONSULATES FOR INTERFERRING IN US POLITICAL PROCESSES.
    You think GW and the OBLs didn't know where the money was going?

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I think this little campaign just may do them more harm than good, you can spout your BS crap all day long, but as long as Americans are out of work all they are going to do is wake up more Americans.

I don't think construction companys or workers who have been out of work or had their wages lowered are going to fall for any of this crap.

Bring it on,
    all you are going to do is give Americans more reason and opportunity to talk about it,you might say "bring it out of the shadows" (kind of like the protests).

You see we can point out the cost, crime and damages done to Americans and since so many are living it, they are not going to be to hard to convince how bad this illegal alien crap is for our towns and states across America

What have you got to fight with!

Illegal aliens are doing jobs Americans won't do

We deliver anchor babies

We over crowd your schools and take away the quality education for your children.

We flood your hospitals emergancy rooms until they have to close their doors.

You get to hear spanish everywhere you go...and press 1 for english everytime you make business call.

We bring you gangs and crime so you don't have to worry about taking a walk at night with your family because your neighborhoods are not safe anymore.

We move in your neighborhoods and turn our yards into parking lots so we can devalue your property

I could go on but I think I have made my point!!
    wow have you been looking into my brain ??? LOL you said everything I was thinking
    Every immigrant who comes here should be required within five years to learn English or leave the country.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast