Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

SaveOurState, is awesome i only wish i could have protested right along with them. I support them as I do support you all here.

You all are warriors in your own way in protecting what you feel is legitimate and in all your view a direct attack upon out Constitution and the Union of the United States.

Iam sorry iam taking a class in US Constitution at the University I attend and i read Lincolns proclamation on the on civil war and in my eyes this is an attack by those in another nation and my our leaders in doing nothing in upholding their Oath to protect and defend this nation foreign or domestic and i think they have forgotten that. It is our job as American citizens that we point out that our Constitution gives us that right to uphold the laws that our founding fathers had grated us under this great nation.

Acidrain

I want to thank all the men and women who will be patroling the US/Mexico border in April. I'm hoping those idiot politicians will wake up to what is happening to this country.

Again, I thank you for bringing much needed attention to this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    A caller that is attending the MMP called in on the George Putnam show today. I put in a good word for MMP and called the ACLU the MCLU (Mexican Civil Liberties Union) and pointed out that it was ridiculous that they were more concerned about the protection of illegal aliens breaking our laws than our legal citizens exercising their 1st and 2nd amen rights. I let em have it.
    Good for you ... letting them have it! Fox doesn't mince any words in his criticism of our policies .. he just wants to overrun them all. Perhaps the ACLU could also be aptly referred to as the FCLU .. F as in Fox.

This is truly an oxymoron .. emphasis on the MORON! The ACLU should be concerned with the liberties of AMERICAN citizens. Have they signed some "under-the-table" contract with Mexico? Is some of their leadership pro-Hispanic. Makes one wonder.

I'm not a fan of the ACLU in ANY regard but in this case it seems they are truly TRAITORS and that makes me !:
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Quote Originally Posted by TexasGirl
    I want to thank all the men and women who will be patroling the US/Mexico border in April. I'm hoping those idiot politicians will wake up to what is happening to this country.

Again, I thank you for bringing much needed attention to this problem.
    TexasGirl, WELCOME TO ALIPAC!

A Fort Worth Star Telegram report yesterday shows that Texas leads the nation in illegal immigrants. You can read that story here on ALIPAC at http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... opic&t=951

If you don't mind, what part of Texas do you live in? And how much of an illegal flood are you seeing where you live? If it's Houston, well ... we already know the answer to that one. Dallas has a great share too. San Antonio is overrun.

If you haven't already, please consider adding your signature to Bill O'Reilly's petition to President Bush regarding the "immigration chaos." Here's the ALIPAC thread with the text of the petition and a link to go to for signing the petition. http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-954.html

Once again, welcome to ALIPAC and hope you'll join in our discussions!

watchman
    "This country has lost control of its borders. And no country can sustain that kind of position." .... Ronald Reagan

Question #?:

Will gunmen on the south side of the border have free reign to fire across the border with no consequences?

I hope the possibilitiy is taken into account. What I've read so far leads me to believe that the MMP will stay North of the border some safe distance.

--------------------------

Question #?

This does not pertain to the MMP but........If an American "hypothetically" strayed South of the border engaging in "activities" , and evaded or defeated Mexican authorities, will he be subject to prosecution or extradition by American authorities?

-n
    "It is difficult to overcome the reflexes of national identity. But you will get there."

Bill Clinton, Paris, 8/9/2005

Quote Originally Posted by AZJouster
    Question #?:

Will gunmen on the south side of the border have free reign to fire across the border with no consequences?

I hope the possibilitiy is taken into account. What I've read so far leads me to believe that the MMP will stay North of the border some safe distance.
    I think that has been taken into account. There is a 60' section of ground just north of the border, which is "public" ground. Early on in MMP organization, I think we were looking at having some patrols in that section. Now, I believe that most outposts / patrols will be up to a half mile deep in US, which make pop shots much less effective. NOTE rifles are certainly deadly at that distance, but without extreme sniper training, and working in pairs, hitting something is not easy. DO NOT take that as my saying I am not concerned, I am concerned. I simply will be there, and simply "ignore" my concerns. Sometimes having to take a stand for your beliefs trumps worries, but certainly does not trump being cautious (which I will be).
    H.

If any of the minutemen members are harmed...

I will have to quit my job and rally as many people as I can to march on Washington! Our forefathers must be rolling over in their graves! These men and women are exercising their constitutional RIGHTS! Illegal aliens, immigrants, whatever the catch word is today, are not CITIZENS of this country and therefore do NOT have constitutional rights! If one hair is harmed on these brave men and womens head, then heads in Washington should roll! The ACLU are about as anti-American as they come! They used to have an honorable calling, not any more!

I never, ever in my life, thought I would see this country being destroyed from within! I cannot even begin to understand the greed that has taken over the people of this country! Maybe it is time for the ones that are left that are still honest and have ethics and give a damn about this country start running for office against these traitors! I will never sell out my country, but the politicians, that is a different matter! Bush needs to be impeached and I cannot understand why no one is calling for this!

Parents, tell your children about the history of this country, good and bad. Make sure they know the truth and not the politically correct versions that seem to be popping up! If you don't know our history, I URGE you to educate yourself! Talk to your parents, your grandparents, read! In my opinion, we are fighting for the very survival of this country!

I am speaking from my heart! It is time to wake up and realize that pro-illegal advocates, etc. are playing on our conscience and trying to lay a guilt trip on us! The thing is, we have NOTHING to feel guilty about here! We are protecting our country and our childrens future! Illegals are breaking the LAW, and that is all there is to it! I don't care where you came from and you can be purple for all I care, illegal is illegal and the law does not specify race !

Sorry this is so long guys, but I am 49 and I know how things used to be and I learned about and respect the sacrifices that the generations before us made and I will not dishonor them by not fighting for what they fought for! I simply can't! No American should forget!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

"Sorry this is so long guys, but I am 49 and I know how things used to be and I learned about and respect the sacrifices that the generations before us made and I will not dishonor them by not fighting for what they fought for! I simply can't! No American should forget!"

Amen to that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thanks Charles

I guess I sound like an old windbag! LOL

I really don't care. My husband is from Australia. We have been married over 4 years now and I am totally happy. I was married for 22 years before and miserable. I am perfectly willing to leave and go to Australia if my government is stupid enough not realize what an asset he is to this country! He works his rear end off, he is honest and has a high work ethic and would defend this country in a heart beat! I know what it takes to go through immigration LEGALLY and the RIGHT way. It is long and a hassle, but it is for a good reason. It is meant to be sure that the person that wants to locate here is doing it for the RIGHT reason! That it means something to become an American citizen, that you care about this country and that you are not just coming here to milk America for all its worth. That you are NOT bringing disease into this country (he had to go through a medical by a INS designated physician) that you want to learn the language and the history of this country and to be a part of it. Yes, we are a country of immigrants, HOWEVER, the IMMIGRANTS that came to this country before did it LEGALLY and wanted to be a part of the country and it meant something to be an American! This is not the case now. Illegals that come here may want a better life, but doing it illegally is NOT the way to go. President Bush talks about how they only want to put food on the table for their families, well EXCUSE me, so DO WE! There is absolutely no excuse to allow them to get away with this! The arrogance that I am beginning to see, because they know they are breaking the law and getting away with it, is disgusting! We HAVE to enforce our laws. Mexico does! Do you think for one second if an American went into Mexico that we would be welcomed with open arms, get free health care, education for our kids, free lunches, etc.? NO!

So why are we bending over backwards for lawbreakers? Sorry, I am not going to mince words! I am probably one of the most tender hearted people around and my husband will tell you that, but I know BS and opportunists when I see them and I do not tolerate this! Never take advantage of a kind heart!

Our politicians need to realize that we are not fools and that we have awaken and our eyes are now WIDE open! We do NOT like what we see. The sad things is, we are being persecuted for DEFENDING OUR COUNTRY! Before, it was people that were AGAINST the country that got in trouble. Now the anti-American, anti-christian are given cart-blanch.

Wake up people! If we are going to make a difference, we have to make sacrifices! I work full time as the majority of you do. I am a mother and a wife. I have a full load. However, I sacrifice time that I would rather spend time with my family because I know how important this is! I look to the future and worry about my children and that is why I persist in this fight! This is not a matter of IF I can do this, it is a matter of YOU HAVE TO for your children's future! At least that is how I see it.
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Well said ohflyingone!! You too Charlesoakisland. Spread the word. Getting a copy of "The Politically Incorrect Guide to American History" wouldn't hurt either.

Semper Fi, guys
    "Never suppose that in any possible situation, or under any circumstances, it is best for you to do a dishonorable thing..." --Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast