Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Mitt & Hillary The Same Song Sheet on Illegal Amnesty

http://www.ucdailynews.com/politics/10674241.html

Clinton: “I’m In Favor Of Comprehensive Immigration Reform, Which Includes Tightening Our Border Security … Getting The 12 Million Or So Immigrants Out Of The Shadows.â€

Welcome to ALIPAC zvenomx!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, welcome. Regarding Romney, recently he has said that he does not support a "pathway" to citizenship for illegals and believes we should enforce the laws as a way to diminish the number of illegal aliens (unlike Giuliani). Whether Romney would actually do this is another question, but at least he has publicly stated this, unlike Rudy who has publicly said he supports "pathway" amnesty.

As far as Hillary is concerned, she and all the other Dems candidates are a lost cause on this issue: they all support massive amnesty, and not one of them said they would cut federal funding for sanctuary cities.

ALERT: Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Hillary - "12 Million Or So Immigrants"

How about 20 - 35 million!!!! I have seen a lot of (politician) liars in my life time, BUT NONE AS BIG AS SHILLERY.

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yes, welcome. Regarding Romney, recently he has said that he does not support a "pathway" to citizenship for illegals and believes we should enforce the laws as a way to diminish the number of illegal aliens (unlike Giuliani). Whether Romney would actually do this is another question, but at least he has publicly stated this, unlike Rudy who has publicly said he supports "pathway" amnesty.

As far as Hillary is concerned, she and all the other Dems candidates are a lost cause on this issue: they all support massive amnesty, and not one of them said they would cut federal funding for sanctuary cities.

ALERT: Call the Senate: NO Dream Act Amnesty !