Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Re: Act Together

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    Quote Originally Posted by stealthwii
    Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    I saw this interview. He'll have to get his act together by November. I don't feel like I have any options left, so he'll have to do.
    Ron Paul locked up many delegates in Luisiana today, he's still in it.
    Man, did I miss a primary? When did Louisiana vote? Let me get my calendar. They didn't mention that in the news.
    There wasn't a primary today????

There isn't another primary until Florida.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

Februray 9th

Louisiana doesn't vote until February 9th. What do you mean he locked up candidates?

Did you mean Lousiana is not a do or die state? As long as he places high -- he does get delegates.

I did see where few candidates are spending time in Louisiana. So, it should be a good state for him.

For the Ron Paul supporters - "He did outlast a lot of candidates, didn't he?"

LOL

Yes, Dixie makes good pts. Romney does not support special pathways, supports enforcement of laws & wants to give IAs about 120 days to get their affairs in order, and then they go home and get to the back of the line -- with no pathways. We've discussed this many times here.

Tom Tancredo and Bay Buchanan met with Romney for a long meeting and came away absolutely convinced that Romney gets it on this issue (attrition, no amnesty etc.). Jim DeMint, Dana Rohrbacher, Sheriff Joe Arpaio & other anti-illegal immigration public officials have also endorsed Romney.

It's time to get behind Mitt Romney. If he doesn't win, we WILL will be stuck with Hillary, Obama, McCain or Giuliani. That's the reality.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Romney definitely said they could sign up for permanent residency while they were still in the United States. He said they should have a set amount of time to do this. Yes, he was specifically talking about illegal immigrants when he said they should have a set amount of time to sign up for permanent residency or citizenship. Who else could he have been talking about? The conversation was about illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS and ANCHORS AWAY!

I was troubled by him allowing ILLEGALS to "signup" to stay in the United States. They need to return to their "own" country and then they can "signup" like everyone else.

Also he didn't seem to want to hold ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS responsible! He was suggesting fines for ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS only when pushed for an answer but he rejected FELONY JAIL TIME for the ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS! The only way to stop ILLEGAL EMPLOERS is HEAVY fines and FELONY JAIL TIME.

Hopefully now he has changed his views and wants to hold ILLEGAL EMPLOYERS responsible and no in-country "signup".

I did like his response to the "anchor baby" problem "When the parents return to their "own" country they should take their "anchors" with them"!!!!!!

Romney was talking about GREEN CARD HOLDERS!!!

Those here who really have no reason for being illegal-----such as like green card holders-----will also have the 6 months to get their act together.
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

MW
    Bren wrote:

Romney was talking about GREEN CARD HOLDERS!!!
    Nope, green card holders already have permanent residency. He was definitely talking about illegal immigrants.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I trust Tom Tancredo-----and I trust his word that Romney is the best one to do the job!!

I don't care what anyone else says--------I am supporting and voting for Romney.

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Romney definitely said they could sign up for permanent residency while they were still in the United States. He said they should have a set amount of time to do this.
    I would guess what he means is illegals could apply up here for a green card or work permit, but they would have to leave within 6 months, get at the end of the line, and finish the process in their home country before being allowed back in. To make this work the current 3 and 10 year bars against illegal aliens being allowed to apply for legal immigration would have to be waived, it other words it is a semi-amnesty. But at least it is not amnesty plus reward like everyone else (except Ron Paul) supports.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Romney definitely said they could sign up for permanent residency while they were still in the United States. He said they should have a set amount of time to do this.
    I would guess what he means is illegals could apply up here for a green card or work permit, but they would have to leave within 6 months, get at the end of the line, and finish the process in their home country before being allowed back in. To make this work the current 3 and 10 year bars against illegal aliens being allowed to apply for legal immigration would have to be waived, it other words it is a semi-amnesty. But at least it is not amnesty plus reward like everyone else (except Ron Paul) supports.
    NO, that is not what he means........

He is going to give illegals 6 months free time to leave the country. This way--they can register their kids for school, get their paperwork in order, make arrangements to move, etc.

Those here who really have no reason for being illegal-----such as like green card holders-----will also have the 6 months to get their act together.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast