Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Mj & Jake Attacked

MODERATOR INSERT

VIDEO OF JAKE AND MJ AFTER THE ASSAULT!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=CyGLr8AiJNI

---

Mj & Jake Attacked By Communist Goons!

http://freedomfolks.com/

And a retired Navy vet! Here’s a picture of the goons surrounding Bob…(his are the tattoed arms in the center of the group trying to fend the savages off)(note the pleased expression on La Chica in the upper right hand corner of the picture)

We would love to show you our pictures but there’s just one problem with that…

This is what’s left of our thousand dollar video camera, which is literally in pieces…

[img]http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1048/1010484124_f9b6f589d1.jpg[/mg]

His mother must be so proud…

This is one of the jackasses that attacked Jake, he is currently in jail. Considering the fact that we have been attacked before for being Minutemen think he’ll get in any actual trouble? Remember, we live in a sanctuary city.

This bag of protest signs was ripped out of MJ’s hands and thrown over a gated fence…

More of the goons, the lady with the yellow top was one of MJ’s attackers, again, I wish I could show you pictures of the attack but, unfortunately we were busy, um, being attacked and having our camera smashed…(note the sign just filled with love and stuff)(and smash they did!)

More gooniness….

The good guys!

The story:

The Chicago Minuteman do one protest a month to support agents Ramos and Compean. It was planned for eleven AM and we arrived about quarter till. Though several of the Minutemen were in the area all were in their cars when we arrived. Approaching we were trying to see if any Minutemen were already there or if we were the first to arrive. We had been in phone contact with several people and knew they were right in the area but we couldn’t figure out where they all were.

While we were waiting we decided to get some pictures and videos of the goons in their natural habitat so we walked out to the median and began filming. A lady was selling the Communist paper there and asked us if we were Minutemen. We responded in the affirmative, she noted proudly the headline of the communist paper which had the story of a Minuteman rally in New Jersey that had been, according to her, shut down by them.

She then began shouting that we were Minutemen alternating that with chanting “Death to the Minuteklan.â€
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

RACIST - A statement of surrender during an argument. When two people or disputants are engaged in an acrimonious debate, the side that first says “Racist!â€

I'm so sorry you guys were hurt. I think you minutemen are great and are true heroes.
    Those people should be ashamed of themselves but best as I can tell they have none.

Head 'em up,move 'em out Rawhide!

Oh no...Jake and MJ covered the Waukegan events last month (Immigration Conference and the Council's vote for 287g). I had a chance to watch them in action and speak briefly with each. MJ is such a sweet person. I'm very upset this happened to them. At the 'Shop in Waukegan' event there was actually a person filming from the second floor of the open parking garage across the street. When they started to take pictures of him he went behind a column, but kept filming.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Jake and MJ were great to work with in DC and in Waukegan. They are some of the top bloggers in our movement and they keep getting better at what they do each month!

I think that Jake showed a great deal of restraint when they were punching his wife in the head and trying to keep him back from her.

Jake knows the stakes.

I just wish that some of the other activists in the area had put there cameras on what was happening. If a young reporter had not been taking pictures, no arrests would have been made!

Others that were there said they were trying to get in to help Jake and MJ and that is why they did not record the assaults.

Here is a video of JAKE right afterwards reporting on what happened.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CyGLr8AiJNI
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm so sorry this had to happen to you, Jake and MJ!!
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

Lou Dobbs needs to know ASAP, if he hasn't already been told. Needs to be a number of e-mails to him.

Like most of you, I never, ever thought I would see this in our America.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Those people are un-American. I wish I were there, I would be proudly waving the American flag, and if any of those pigs darted towards me, well, I am not going to say what I would do, but let's just say they would be on the ground.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

You showed great courage. Believe me there are those in Chicago who saw what happened. You won support.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Now even MORE Outraged !!!

Jake & MJ,

I just now heard of what happened to you in Chicago. Sorry to hear what happened and I just wish I could have been there to help fight off those Goons!

Keep us posted on your progress, etc. Will keep you in our prayers!

Sincerely,

Dan Howard
    Outraged Patriots (founder)
    Tulsa, OK
    www.OutragedPatriots.com
    OutragedPatriots@aol.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast