Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Monday's *BLITZ* ~ Fight Back ALIPAC ACTIVISTS

ACTIVISTS:

CALLS for MONDAY
    ~ ~
    MUST BE DIRECTED TO CONGRESS REGARDING THE TREATMENT OF
    A VIETNAM VETERAN AT THE “HOLD YOUR FEET TO THE FIRE RALLY” IN DC LAST WEEK.

CONGRESS NEEDS TO BE TOLD—“YOU DO NOT TREAT OUR VETS THIS WAY—ESPECIALLY OUR VIET NAM VETS”!!!!!!!!!

Vietnam Veteran Raymond Herrara was greeted on Capital Hill by strong arm tactics and a 45 minute detention by Capital Police, thanks to Representatives Luis Gutierrez and Grace Napolitano. Herrara was accompanied by a 79 year old couple and a 56 year old female —hardly a threat to the Congressmen. They were detained for asking about the support of Gutierrez and Napolitan for illegal aliens.

A footnote about Mr. Herrara: Mr. Herrara never takes his hat off, so proud he is of this country and his service to her. Now we must show him how much we support him and his love of country!

This is unacceptable behavior toward American citizens but especially egregious behavior toward a veteran and senior citizens. Folks, we are dealing with many in Congress who have no respect for American citizens and all we hold dear. They need to be taught a lesson by Americans.

We must be loud and vocal tomorrow and tell them who they work for and that their behavior is intolerable!!!!!!!!!!!!

Use those phones—DO NOT LET THEM GET AWAY WITH THIS OUTRAGE! Call talk shows, do anything you can think of to let citizens know about this out of control, despotic Congress.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=61597

Democrat house leadership:
    Speaker Nancy Pelosi: (202) 225-4965

Majority Leader Steny Hoyer: (202) 225-4131

Majority Whip James Clyburn (202) 225-3315

* Grace Napolitano can be reached at: (202) 225-5256
    * Luis Gutierrez can be reached at: (202) 225-8203

Your Reps

All of House Reps

Republican House Leadership:
    Minority Leader John Boehner (202) 225-6205

Minority Whip Roy Blunt (417) 889-1800
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Here is a picture of Mr. Herarra and he needs our support after all he has done for us!

THANK YOU, SIR!!!!

Banned
    bttt

Looks like something to do!

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For those who don't know, including me, do we have a list of all house reps that we can post on this thread to make it easier to access???

Be sure you tell whoever you speak to that YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!

Banned
    ProudAmericanFamily wrote:
    For those who don't know, including me, do we have a list of all house reps that we can post on this thread to make it easier to access???
    This link will take you to an alphabetical listing and then directly to their websites:

http://www.house.gov/house/MemberWWW.shtml

Thanks so much!!

I'm ready to sound off!

I'm getting pretty good at being LOUD!

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndamendsis
    Be sure you tell whoever you speak to that YOU ARE AN AMERICAN CITIZEN!
    I'll give them my SS # if they don't believe me but i'll tell them don't be surprised if they find several illegals using it, I certainly wouldn't be. It seems to be ok for them to break what ever laws they like I can't wait to call Pelosi's office she just said the other day she wanted to know from the people what we thought of how the Demacrates were doing so far.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Here's another link to find your own representative:

http://www.house.gov/writerep/

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast