Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I got a very nice lady at Pelosi's office, said she has had a lot of calls about the incident and would be sure to relay the message to Rep. Pelsoi.
    Also said she was sure that Rep. pelosi would be interested in knowing how a veteran was treated in DC and said she was very sorry.
    She asked me if I was in DC when it happened and I said know but it is all over the internet and people are very up set that a Vet who had the courage to go to Viet Nam and fight for his country would be treated this way by his congress. She even thanked me for calling!
    So sent a fax to back it up and make sure she didn't forget!

SoSad,
    That is awesome work!!!!!
    AND great information too!!
    I think we are making headway today!
    Great job you!

Fabulous work today guys!!

Also, remember to take a few minutes to call the GOOD GUYS too

They very much appreciate our support while we're knocking the stuffing out of the bad guys
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by SOSADFORUS
    I got a very nice lady at Pelosi's office, said she has had a lot of calls about the incident and would be sure to relay the message to Rep. Pelsoi.
    Also said she was sure that Rep. pelosi would be interested in knowing how a veteran was treated in DC and said she was very sorry.
    She asked me if I was in DC when it happened and I said know but it is all over the internet and people are very up set that a Vet who had the courage to go to Viet Nam and fight for his country would be treated this way by his congress. She even thanked me for calling!
    So sent a fax to back it up and make sure she didn't forget!

SoSad,
    That is awesome work!!!!!
    AND great information too!!
    I think we are making headway today!
    Great job you!
    Thanks Proud, you know if they would all just be that polite everything would go along wonderfully!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    then I think we should all start calling EVERYONE THAT GAVE COVERAGE TO THEIR MARCH AND IGNORED OURS!!!!

Oh and I would soooo be up for that!
    I am so sick and tired of the slanted unprofessional reporting.
    I would love to do a media blitz! Are you up for it gang?????

Day one concluded!
    What a great job this team did!
    Man, am I thrilled to be in this with you guys!
    We managed to drive one office right off the phone!
    It feels good to speak up for your country!

Sleep great tonight gang!

Quote Originally Posted by ProudAmericanFamily
    Quote Originally Posted by JAK
    then I think we should all start calling EVERYONE THAT GAVE COVERAGE TO THEIR MARCH AND IGNORED OURS!!!!

Oh and I would soooo be up for that!
    I am so sick and tired of the slanted unprofessional reporting.
    I would love to do a media blitz! Are you up for it gang?????
    Yes, but I also like when America get's to see the enemy, waving the enemy flag. These protests blow up like a pinata in the illegal's faces. I want it reproted--just include EVERYTHING. The "Brown Pride," and "This is Stolen Land" signs. The gang members, the commies. And the stars and stripes in flames. Show it all MSM. WTF are you afraid of?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Well guys, I am so proud to be in the midst of you all. I was ready to make my calls and got called by my lifelong, best friend, who's pregnant daughter went into pre-term labor. We left for the hospital in the morning, but this hospital is all the way across town, and our car is out so we took the Max (commuter train) over there, and that took two hours alone, stayed to help with calls and also moral support, then left and got home 9pm my time.

So, I will be double calling tomorrow when all of our foolish illegals and their supporters are out marching their criminal behinds in our streets, demanding OUR rights (because they certainly do not belong to them they belong to US!).

I hope these foolish people will show more Americans this year, who they really are, wake up more Americans and make them angry. I hope to see them making their demands public, and waving their foreign flags, making their statements of loyalty, not to this country, but to their home countries. Yes, I want them to do all of this. It would be GREAT!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Yes, its good that they show these, but they should also be showing ours too.
    I called www.thedenverchannel.com and asked them why our march in DC wasn't given any coverage! CNN...Anderson Cooper is in LA covering the marches tomorrow!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678