Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Monitor Police radio Los Angeles Police for riot info

For those of you interested you can monitor via the Internet live police scanner feeds of Los Angeles police and Sheriff including police helicopters for any riot info that occurs. Go to this website. Scroll down and select what you want to listen to.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=201
    "Where is our democracy if the federal government can break the laws written and enacted by our congress on behalf of the people?"

Good idea! There is also a Police scanner app for ipod and iphone.

By the way, someone posted on the LA times comment section (after calling ALL the other posters there who sided with the police "racisiasts" (LOL) that they'd have 100 thousand protesters by the weekend. Probably nothing but puffery, but can't be too careful.....
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Re: Monitor Police radio Los Angeles Police for riot info

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotAZGUY
    For those of you interested you can monitor via the Internet live police scanner feeds of Los Angeles police and Sheriff including police helicopters for any riot info that occurs. Go to this website. Scroll down and select what you want to listen to.

http://www.radioreference.com/apps/audio/?ctid=201
    Which area of LA should I monitor? There seems to be a lot of choices. Maybe just LAPD?
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Thank you for the link. Guide us to the best place for listening.

2 Chronicles 7:14
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    "that they'd have 100 thousand protesters by the weekend."

BRING IT MORONS

let it roll, 92 wasnt no fun either. wish i was there to "help", if the reconquistas decide its time for "gringo fest". those armored vehicles with 50's on top rolling down streets in the barrio will remind them where they at fast.

Re: Monitor Police radio Los Angeles Police for riot info

Quote Originally Posted by TexasBorn

Which area of LA should I monitor? There seems to be a lot of choices. Maybe just LAPD?

I started listening to the following about 2 hours ago. I couldn't understand alot of the radio, but it sounded like one police officer was warning another about a Hispanic man in a "thick coat" hanging out in front of the LAPD for no reason.

-->

Los Angeles Police Department (LAPD)

The feed consists of the LAPD. Which is a Non Trunked APCO 25 digital system. It is a system with 10,000 officers, across 4 bureau's and 20 divisions. It is a huge system and very busy