Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MORE ALIPAC ACTIVISTS NEEDED ASAP!

Ok folks! We activated this plan 3 hours ago and so far only 12 of you have responded.

Sharing news and views is important but let's walk the walk now.

Your assistance is immediately needed in the work area for the song and Dog Chapman.

Good things happen when we all work together. Please post your actions and communications for others to see.

The 12 activists already engaged can disregard this message as you have our upmost respect and thanks.

FOCUS CAMPAIGN: Help Duane 'Dog' Chapman avoid extradition!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41078

FOCUS CAMPAIGN: Help Johnny Tex and the Texicans!
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=41096
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William

What is the latest? I have not been home long. What happened today in court?

We cannot allow them to take an American citizen that is one of the GOOD GUYS! Mexico can send their rapists, pedophiles, drug dealers and muderers here and look how hard (if we even succeed) it is to extridite one of THEM back to the Uited States to stand trial! This is BS! Someone has paid someone else a lot of money to get Dog back to Mexico. Drug Cartels maybe? There is a big rat in the woodpile and it stinks!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

MW
    Did Mr. Chapman commit a crime? If he committed no crime, I'll join in on supporting him, but if he did commit a crime, I'll have to decline on this one. We either live by the rule of law or we don't - can't have it both ways.

I know most ALIPAC members won't agree with me on this, but I just can't see yelling at elected officials (I've been doing a lot of it) for not honoring the rule of law regarding law breaking illegal immigrants and then turn around and support someone who broke the law. I wish Mr. Chapman the best, but if he has committed a crime, he needs to suffer the consequences of his actions. I respect and praise Mr. Chapman for bringing a serial rapist to justice, but I can't support him if he actually committed a crime - that would make me a hypocrite. I hope my friends here understand my position. Thanks.

Hopefully taking an opposing view on this won't get me banned, but I have to do what I think is right (even if it isn't).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

MW,

There is no law in Mexico. It's mob rule and corporate elites and gangs.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh gosh, W. I have now taken the time to read everything we have here and what is happening is a true unconscionable act by our own government.

This is definitely a cause that we must all rise to the occasion for this fellow American of ours. We cannot let this travesty of injustice to an American citizen go forward.

I read everything now, and to imagine our government doing this......this could be happening to any American citizen who might get into a problem in Mexico. Today Duane Chapman, tomorrow you or I or one of our children.

My husband said this action is an example of the way the North American Union will work, and it puts Americans in very grave danger. We need to all take action, like you said, together. We need to unite in this fight, and I believe that we will.

This is so outrageous what they are doing to Chapman.

Heads need to roll; butts need to be fired; a President in charge of this entire Debacle called the US Government and his Vice need to be IMPEACHED if not for the other 1001 things they've done against the United States and the American People, THEN FOR THIS!!

This is the Epitome of what's wrong with our US government and its relationship with Mexico and other nations.

GET CHAPMAN HOME AND GET HIM HOME NOW!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

If this US Government fails to protect Chapman and his family and they are extradicted, then a team of special forces need to be sent to Mexico to retrieve them and ALL and I mean ALL economic activity flowing from Americans to Mexico needs to be STOPPED COLD IN ITS TRACKS...not a dime...not even one red cent of US Dollars should go to Mexico.

This is a Ploy by the Mexican Government to punish Chapman for retrieving a Rich Rapist from their midst. They wanted the Rich Rapist in their country for his Money. That is why they have laws prohibiting Bounty Hunters.

William is right. Any nation prohibiting other nations using Bounty Hunters to retrieve their own criminals from another land is a Sanctuary For Criminals making the law they claim Chapman broke, UNCONSIONABLE.

When a law is UNCONSIONABLE as such a Law is, then that law is by its nature unconstitutional. Any "extradition" agreement between Bush and Mexico would by its authors lend itself towards unworthiness to begin with, but any "extradition" agreement that doesn't exclude our Bounty Hunters from local Mexican Law is without a doubt UNCONSIONABLE; UNAMERICAN; UNETHICAL; and THUS NULL AND VOID AND OF NO FURTHER FORCE OR EFFECT upon Americans.

If Mexicans want to prohibit "bounty hunters" and let their criminals roam their land, then so be it. But our criminals will be hunted down; retrieved and returned to the US by any American capable of finding them without fear of prosecution by Mexican authorities for having done so.

Mexico has lost its mind.

No wonder the people of southern Mexico are protesting and revolting against their despicable government.

GO MEXICANS!!

America, we leave no man behind. We leave no American behind. We forsake NO AMERICAN.

Chapman is an American who retrieved a despicable rapist and brought him home for prosecution so the families and victims of this evil man could find their Justice.

We stand by Chapman...by all means necessary.

Chapman should be the Poster Child of what is wrong with this Administration and its relationship with Mexico....which is Treason.

Extradition treaties are negotiated and for this loophole to have existed in such an agreement should void the entire Treaty.

Do we even know if the Mexican law was even actually broken? I doubt seriously he was "paid' in Mexico. I am certain that he was paid in the United States which makes the "bounty" an American venture, not Mexican and thus there is no proof is my guess that any "bounty" occurred in Mexico. Our citizens are not under the jurisdiction of Mexican law for such matters...unless the bounty was paid in Mexico.

Dear Judge, if you have not rendered your decision yet, please look deep and look hard because based upon the evidence of the articles, there was no law of Mexico violated by the retrieval of an American by an American returned to America that would apply to American Citizens.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I have emailed Walton & John at "93.3 The Bone" in Dallas asking if they would be covering this story next week. They discuss the illegal alien invasion daily. Unfortunately, they're only on Mon. - Fri..

http://www.933thebone.com/

MW...standing up for American Citizens operating in accordance with OUR LAWS is never "hypocritical"; standing up against Foreign Governments providing sanctuary to criminals, theirs and ours...is never "hypocritical".

I wonder how many Mexican women suffered at this hand of this Rich Rapist?

MW...supporting those who get Rapists off the street and into a jail cell is never "hypocritical".

I hope you'll study the matter further and reconsider your position.

REPEAL NAFTA!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast