Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

More illegals stealing iron rail?

The reason I think the chances are over 90% these men are Hispanic and have more than a 50% chance of being illegal is that the article completely omits their names or any descriptions of the men...

Two Men Caught Dismantling Manteca Railroad Tracks Hoping To Cash In On Metal
    http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/05/ ... -on-metal/

It is a CBS affiliate so the bias level against American interests will be the highest with them.

Can anyone locate more info on these perps?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would say

That is a fair assumption. CBS stands for Communist Broadcast System and we know their agenda.

Banned
    W. will theu concider this jobs AMERICANS wont do.This kind of things can kill a bunch of people in a train derailment.The goverment worried about terrorist better watch these nuts they are doing it for the terrorist.

iron is a strategic metal.

My theory is that China is paying higher than market value to the illegal alien cartels to strip every strategic metal they can out of America in preparation for eventual military conflict with us.

The last case we saw like this, it was illegal aliens pulling up the iron rail spikes.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    iron is a strategic metal.

My theory is that China is paying higher than market value to the illegal alien cartels to strip every strategic metal they can out of America in preparation for eventual military conflict with us.

W
    I think your right on on this.All my life as a child you always heard goverment saying we have to watch Russia ,but the older folks always said iits not Russia we have to worry about its Red China and i believe it.Who is it most that steal our military secrets hmmm China.

With unemployment still holding at 10% and peoples unemployment runs out, hell this could be your neighbor. It's not like they weren't willing to work packin' iron sucks!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've noticed the lack of indentity of criminals in news articles too. If we play the game news does then this tells us who it is:
    “They were working hard doing it,
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thieves cause $95K in damages to tracks
    By Glenn Kahl
    Reporter
    gkahl@mantecabulletin.com
    209-249-3539

POSTED May 26, 2011 2:04 a.m.

Two Manteca men were arrested by sheriff’s deputies Tuesday morning after allegedly dismantling components to a Union Pacific Railroad spur line at the rear of Ace Tomato Company on East French Camp Road.

Robert Daniel Johnson, 49, and Albert Francis Angulo Sr., 44, were charged with possession of stolen property, grand theft and misdemeanor trespass on railroad tracks and misdemeanor trespass on railroad property.

The two suspects were spotted by an Ace employee who reported seeing them driving a silver Toyota pickup onto railroad property and crossing over the main line track to the spur line which leads to the manufacturing plant.

He told company officials that the men were using pry bars and other devices to take the components apart and place them into the back of their truck.

Deputies said they numbered about 25 pieces of angle bars, holders and frogs which serve as components to a left hand switch which leads onto the spur line to the Ace Tomato Company – owner of the spur line.

A Union Pacific Railroad train operations manager estimated the damage and loss of the steel at $2,000. He further stated that the total replacement cost for the switch as well as for correcting the damage to the spur line would be about $95,000 – including the turnout and trade panels that were taken.

The stolen items were recovered from the bed of the pickup truck and returned to the Ace Tomato Co. The truck was stored, deputies said. According to the sheriff’s website on Wednesday neither man was being held in county jail.

http://www.mantecabulletin.com/news/article/23801/
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Robert Daniel Johnson, 49, and Albert Francis Angulo Sr., 44, were charged with possession of stolen property, grand theft and misdemeanor trespass on railroad tracks and misdemeanor trespass on railroad property.
    Sounds like a couple industrious Amercian criminals trying to make a buck to me. Scrap iron is selling for somewhere around $300.00 a ton, I think. Send 'em to jail and be done with it.