Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I'm boycotting China and Mexico as well as any business that I find out hires illegals. It's fine with me to save all this money on junk and poison food.

As far as food goes, I was eating a brand of prepared pasta and chicken from the frozen food section and as I was eating it I found large piece of plastic, I lost my appetite and have not purchased any prepackaged food like that since. It may not have anything to do with illegals but the quality is questionable and who knows whats in the food anymore.

Recently, there was a recall of ground beef in the little town I live in due to e-coli, so now that's out.
    You ever seen this video. look for the second half there two.. http://video.knbc.com/player/?id=59849
    Life is a ***** dont vote for one.

I am on a diet.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Go ahead, make my day.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I heard a woman who called in to talk radio tell how one of these people took a dump on the street, pulled up his britches and left. But there was no toilet paper or anything else which may have been used for "cleaning."

K-C makes toilet paper among other things!

If this boycott takes place, I will double my purchase of K-C products. Viva is the only paper towel I will buy anyway!

The only thing they have right is the fact the only way to get anything accomplished is through the pocketbook.

If we ever truly understand that and get organized, we could turn this runaway train around in a matter of months - with no government help.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!

Re: Morones and immigrant leaderes propose national boycott

Enrique "MORON" Morones of the border devils is a real idiot.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123