Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MS-13 Illegal shoots out my mom's car window!!

Update
    He is a member of the street gang MS-13.

Mad as Hell!!!!!

Some illegal got into a fight, with his girlfriend and shoots out my mom's car window. My moms car was parked on the street....and he shot out all her windows. The police took him to jail, but now my mom has a disabled car and it pisses me off. We didn't do anything to this man, he didn't shoot any windows out in his car just my mom. Tell me what to do about this please. This is what happens when they move into your neighborhood and I'm tired of this.

Ressie

Re: Illegal shoots out my mom's car window!!

Quote Originally Posted by ressiepooh
    Mad as Hell!!!!!

Some illegal got into a fight, with his girlfriend and shoots out my mom's car window. My moms car was parked on the street....and he shot out all her windows. The police took him to jail, but now my mom has a disabled car and it pisses me off. We didn't do anything to this man, he didn't shoot any windows out in his car just my mom. Tell me what to do about this please. This is what happens when they move into your neighborhood and I'm tired of this.
    Sorry to hear this. I'd be furious too. Hope your mom presses charges. Hey, why doesn't she sue the worm? The illegals like to whine and sue legal citizens.

She will press charges....and the illegals, live in a townhome, so my mom is thinking about suing the property owners. You should check into who rents your property....but they are mexican's also so who know's their legal status. I just hate to see her like this...feeling victimized and confused all at the same time. She knew once they moved in...her neighborhood was going straight to hell. I get so sick of those people with that they just want to work crap. If you come here illegal that's a crime to start with....what else do you have to lose by doing other crimes? He could have shot a person outside.....or a bullet could have went into my mom's house.

Ressie
    Thanks for listening.

Ressie,

Glad your mom's safe and unharmed.

What state is this in - if you don't mind me asking.

NC, the state that is turning into Mexico daily. Send these people far, far away.

Ressie,

If you have firm reasons to believe they are truly illegal aliens, use the resources in the ALIPAC Action Panel to contact the proper authorities. Dont hold your breath hoping they will take action just yet.

Keep on them though, you may see more action in about 1.5 years when America has a new set of lawmakers in place.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

She should be able to file a claim with her auto insurance company. Since you know who did the damage the insurance company will go after that person to recoup their money.

If that doesn't pay for it all and she lives in North Carolina have her check out Victims Compensations Services through the NC Department of Crime Control and Public Safety.

http://www.nccrimecontrol.org/Index2.cf ... 003,000016

I'd also check into requesting the person be evicted if they are leasing the house.

Great advice JohnB2012 and W. She has to fight it to keep it from continuing. She should also try to get it on the local news channel.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Great info! She has contacted all of the three big news....so hope that something come's of that. He had drugs on him and also belongs to some gang or something. He moved into this area three days ago.... and look how much damage he did in that short amount of time.

Ressie

Quote Originally Posted by ressiepooh
    Great info! She has contacted all of the three big news....so hope that something come's of that. He had drugs on him and also belongs to some gang or something. He moved into this area three days ago.... and look how much damage he did in that short amount of time.

Ressie
    If he's a member of a "gang" in possession of narcotics ICE should hold him for deportation -- no questions asked . . .

Operation Community Shield is designed to disrupt and dismantle violent gang organizations and prosecute their members by employing the full range of authorities and investigative tools available to ICE. To accomplish this, ICE is employing its broad immigration authorities, both criminal and administrative, while at the same time, using its customs authorities to target narcotics smuggling and money laundering and to seek the forfeiture of assets.
    IF he also owns the townhouse, tell you mother to sue -- she's a citizen with that right, after all, if "illegal aliens" can get the ranch, your mother should be able to get the townhouse . . .

this might be one of those things that the devil meant for evil and God meant for good --- if the news stations run it, it will put the focus on 'illegals' endangering the public ... in my town we have had two kids get killed by stray bullets from gangs -- one was six years old

p.s., my dad's nickname was "Ressie"
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast