Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ressiepooh
    Great info! She has contacted all of the three big news....so hope that something come's of that. He had drugs on him and also belongs to some gang or something. He moved into this area three days ago.... and look how much damage he did in that short amount of time.

Ressie
    I am glad to see that your Mom or you wasn't hurt. Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Ressie
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Checkout the update above.

Ressie

Checkout the update above.

Ressie
    WOW Ressie, now that is bad, you have MS-13 next door. Ressie, have you and your mother contacted the local news agencies and your congressperson, and Senators about this.
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

that proves that NON of us are safe from these "so-called" street gangs . . . scary isn't it?
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

We have called the news, guess it's not a big enough story for them. Maybe when they hurt a human being, that will be a big one.....kind of feeling like nobody in law enforcement cares about legal citzens. I will stay on top of this....we can not let these people take over our country. I will not be intimidated by some street thugs.

Ressie

We have called the news, guess it's not a big enough story for them. Maybe when they hurt a human being, that will be a big one.....kind of feeling like nobody in law enforcement cares about legal citzens. I will stay on top of this....we can not let these people take over our country. I will not be intimidated by some street thugs.

Ressie
    MS-13 is big news!! what's wrong with them? have you emailed them any info? that's what I've done ... "illegal aliens" getting the ranch is big news for everybody! it's more important IMO than the eminent domain ruling that trampled all over the Constitution because it was an act of blatant treason . . .
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"

Ressie
    Ressie
    Give me the times dates of this happening and some of the local stations. I will be glad to start hitting them with the growing problem with MS-13 and Why they are not taking this seriously.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12