Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Muslim immigrants worry me lets fix the borders first

Sorry I Have a problem with Muslims- females seem to be not partners but under the control of a husband and I have seen many bad men in my life.
    One of the beliefs is to put fear in the hearts of the non believer.
    An I am sorry that so many Muslim’s have made it bad for the few
    But I don’t care to be around a person that believes that by killing me
    They get points in Heaven because I am a Christian.
    The USA is making a mistake by NOT controlling the borders
    Well look at the migration routes and look at France and other Europe
    Countries is that what’s next after south America .that is dragging the USD DOWN. And our way of life is suffering because of this..
    So if they do kill there self in an attempt to kill other religions .and they are promised so many virgins what is there mind set like do they desire that in this life. I say protect your kids when around them. After all they are human
    And if that is what they desire well it bothers me. Just think the hijackers were immigrants and were so nice until that horrible moment.
    The USA can build a 300 million dollar stadium but they don’t seem to do to well protecting there citizens I hope election time will brig a nice change
    Let’s go to work

I am in agreement with you. It upsets me that we cater to so many different ethnic groups to the detriment of the US. I think we should close the borders to all immigrants for a while.

I find it strange that we Americans are expected to tolerate other cultures, customs and religions of people from other countries in our country... But those same other cultures and religions have little use for Americans in their countries and wouldn't tolerate us at all in their countries. I'm sick of all the PC stuff that has taken over our government. I'm proud to be an American, and I'm tired of making excuses for it. Our culture should come first as Americans in America, and we shouldn't be ashamed of that!