Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is a must read to everyone. Oh a must

ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION -- (House of Representatives - July 20, 2005)
    Mr. Speaker, the United States tracks cattle from where they are born as calves on ranches in Wyoming, Montana, and Texas to the slaughterhouses of the Midwest, to the butcher shops of the Northeast, to our supper tables where they end up as steaks. We have even tracked a mad cow born in Canada 3 years ago to some remote barn in Washington. We have not only tracked this mad cow, but all her calves in their different locations in the United States.

Mr. Speaker, we know where the cattle are, but why is it that we can track one mad cow but the Federal Government cannot seem to locate 10 to 14 million illegal people living in the United States, people who have invaded our land and disrespected our rule of law. Someone has suggested that we give all people illegally coming across our borders a cow, and then let the Agricultural Department keep up with them and do the job the immigration people refuse to do.

Our Federal Government needs to be just as concerned about the illegal people coming into the United States as we are about some sick cow coming from Canada.

Mr. Speaker, this ought not to be.

http://www.house.gov/poe/remarks/immigration72005-2.htm
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

Hey Scuba!! There was an article posted on ALIPAC by someone who made this very point about a month or two ago. It was a letter to the editor I believe that one of our members found and posted. Isn't it great!!

Tom Poe from Texas!! Now I know who he is.

Scuba..can you find out how he voted on CAFTA!!
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Oh i just checked and he did vote for Cafta
    http://www.alipac.us/
    You can not be loyal to two nations, without being unfaithful to one. Scubayons 02/07/06

They can track the ones with jobs that are using someone elses social security number easily. The SS Administration keeps detailed records WHERE the payments came from and have for thirty years. I verified employment with a company that had gone out of business in the 1980's, for a law enforcement agency job application by getting a printout from social security. It showed where every payment came from (where I worked) right back to 1970. Now tell me that when they get two or three payments coming in from different areas of the country, under different names but with the same social security number they don't know this?? Obviously they have an original issue date on the number and to whom! Example: Fred Smith gets a Social Security number issued to him when he is 5 years old in 1960 in the state of New York. In 1986, Jose Ruiz gets a hold of Fred's SS number and uses it to get for a job at a chicken farm in Arkansas. This would be like two totally individual persons getting the same bank account numbers, the bank would know, so would Social Security. This whole situation would make going after the employers real easy. Use the computer databases to locate all Social security numbers with multiple persons attached, filter out the original issued persons name. Then compile lists of the illegal workers names, addresses and where the payments are coming from, more importantly make a list of all the offending EMPLOYERS. Send a computer generated letter to all the employers citing the employees with bad social security numbers and if they continue to employ them they would be fined $10,000 and 3 months in jail per illegal person employeed for the CEO or owner. The companies working the illegals would dump them like a bad habit. This would not cost the phony projected $41 billion dollars a year I heard recently to deport all the illegals. No need to deport them, without jobs, they will leave on their own.

In California, Illegals cost the State $10 BBBBillion dollars a year in services (schools, hospitals, and law enforcement). The estimates put the numbers of Illegals in California at 4 million. This would mean every illegal man, woman and including children would have to pay $2,500 in taxes EACH to break even.

The Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor Act (EMTALA) requires every ED to treat anyone who enters with an 'emergency' - including cough, headache, hangnail, cardiac arrest, herniated lumbar disc, drug addiction, alcohol overdose, gunshot wound, automobile trauma, human immunodeficiency virus (HIV)-positive infection, mental problem, or personality disorder.... Any patient coming to a hospital ED requesting 'emergency' care must be screened and treated until ready for discharge, or stabilized for transfer - whether or not insured, 'documented,' or able to pay. A woman in labor must remain to deliver her child.

...EMTALA is an unfunded federal mandate. Government imposes viciously stiff fines and penalties on any physician and any hospital refusing to treat any patient that a zealous prosecutor deems an emergency patient, even though the hospital or physician screened and declared the patient's illness or injury non-emergency....

High-technology EDs have degenerated into free medical offices. Between 1993 and 2003, 60 California hospitals closed because half their services became unpaid. Another 24 California hospitals verge on closure. Even ambulances from Mexico come to American EDs with indigents because the drivers know that EMTALA requires accepting patients who come.

In Los Angeles, 95 percent of outstanding homicide warrants are for illegal aliens, as are 66 percent of fugitive felony warrants. The notorious 18 Street Gang has 20,000 members, of whom 60 to 80 percent are illegal aliens, according to the California Department of Justice and the Los Angeles Police Department, respectively....

California and the United States are sinking under the weight from people that take so much and give back so little by way of taxes! But our government seems bent on their own sick agenda. Both "big" political parties are equally to blame for taking sooooo much money from big business. I urge everyone to explore the alternative political parties to find one that fits your personal beliefs. If your views lean liberal then the Green Party or the Peace and Freedom Party may be right for you. If your views lean conservative (like mine) The American Freedom Party may be right for you. I haven't voted for Republicans or Democrats since the 1st Illegal Amnesty of 4.2 million illegals was granted by Ronnie Regan in 1986.

"We need Tax refom and Immigration reform, all we get from the government is cloroform.......Are we to remain asleep?"
    -Moe Howard - The Three Stooges - Three Dark Horses 1952
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

Now tell me that when they get two or three payments coming in from different areas of the country, under different names but with the same social security number they don't know this??
    They know it--they just elect to do nothing about it. Too many contributions coming from big business on both sides of the aisle.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

Absolutely right, dataman. They know exactly where they are. They CHOOSE to do NOTHING. I did see that article about tracing that one mad cow and thought it amazing.

CLOROFORM, Defens. That is a SCREAM!!!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Excellent posting, Defens. I just got done posting similar ideas under 'Who's gonna pay?'. Cloroform--couldn't have said it better myself.

Im passing what you posted about the mad cow from Canada all throughout my office--they'll all get a kick out of it
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)