Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My American Flag GOES WITH Me EVERYWHERE!

I have an American flag in my backpack. Despite DIRTY looks, SNIDE remarks, BIGTIME cussing, and even NEARLY being PHYSICALLY assaulted, I am KEEPING that precious flag IN my backpack--NO matter WHAT happens to ME!

My flag is raised every day weather permitting
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have a flag decal on my car and a little stuffed animal wearing the stars and stripes in my back window...also a flag outside my home every day
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have one flying in my yard, one on my truck and one on my dogs sar vest.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My flag flies evry day a my house ..

Mine has flown for years, but the last one started getting a little worn so we took it down and haven't replaced it yet . I don't like to see worn or torn flags .

Also I read you were not to let night fall on them , is this true ?

I knew they were to never touch ground and be burned and ashes buried when retired, but didn't know to take them down every night .

My Flag is in my house, on the wall so when the mexicans here where I live look into my apartment they get a good look, because it is big. If they dont like it dont look.

Proud to be an AMERICAN