Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by magyart
    Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    Quote Originally Posted by Cakers
    Good job. I think we should email all the Senators who voted in favor of the Dream Act. I have already emailed Boxer and Feinstein asking them if they had started looking for retirement sites.
    I was going to send them both similar emails until I noticed Boxer didn't vote. I wonder what she is up too. Do you think she had enough promises that this would be her last term if she did, and had made too many promises that she would not vote against the Dream Act to vote on our side?
    I beleive she is out in the fields of fire.
    Oh I have sooo many one-liners for that one. I am biting my tongue and being a good girl.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Hapexamendios
    When does Lugar come up for re-election? Didn't he run as the pro-education candidate? I wonder how the fine people of Indiana would feel if they were shown proof as to who's children he wants to educate. It sure isn't theirs.
    He just won re-election in 2006, won't be up again until 2012. I voted for the libertarian that was running against him. I hope the people of Indiana see the traitor that I saw him to be years ago.
    Well for the next 5 years, we take notes, then go door to door if we have to.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12