Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Home Town

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

There is nowhere left to run.

Eventually we will have to stand and defend ourselves somewhere.

We are going to have to restore law and order in our government before we can restore law and order in our streets.

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    Quote Originally Posted by GRITS
    I used to live in Lawrenceville too. Your right, what was once a quiet, nice little town has gone to hell and the "once locals" are so out numbered that you have no choice but to move on..

I will never forget when my boys came home from high school fit to be tied that they have to listen to instructions in English, then a student would say them in Spanish and another would say it in Korean.. On top of that the non english speakers were giving internet capable translators at our expense and they would do nothing but play games on them.....

Parts of L'ville and Suwanee look like cess pools.. Buford is also gone.
    How far can we run?! Gainesville?...Dalton? The chicken processing plants in Gainesville, and the carpet mills in Dalton have turned once beautiful small Geogian towns into mexican villages.
    We moved to Cobb co... Coming from Gwinnett to a county that is active with 287g makes a huge difference, to me anyway.
    I grew up in Forstyh Co, All most all of the small towns in N. Ga are gone.
    It is a damn shame that any of this has been allowed to happen to any town, city and state in this country...
    If you can read this, thank a teacher.
    If you can read this in English, thank a soldier.

That's always been one of my arguments regarding this illegal invasion.

Where are we as American Citizens supposed to run to! I don't have another country that I can flee to. I cannot run back to my third world toilet bowl called mexico seeking refuge if things do not work out in this country. I have no where else to go!

The United States is all I have and our politicians seem determined to give it away to mexico!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Gainesville and Dalton are both ruined.

Anywhere near any type of industry - carpet, meat processing, whatever - that will hire the illegal scum have totally ruined that area for AMERICAN CITIZENS.

Yes, there will come a time when we will have to take a stand - I just wish that time would come and we could just get it over with.

If any of you have HBO - watch the John Adams series that's on now. Tonight is the 3rd of 7. It's very inspiring, seeing how this country was founded, and on the principles of freedom and independence. Giving power to the people when the government doesn't uphold what they are supposed to do. It's giving me a new respect for our founding fathers. They were much smarter that we realize. We need to learn by their example, and follow it!!

Then we have our noses rubbed in it by my favorite local racist organization - GALEO. I truly despise this group, but I like to follow their site and emails to keep track of what they're up to. Which is total takeover and control of OUR nation.

http://www.galeo.org/

http://www.gonzalezreport.com/

Re: My Home Town

Quote Originally Posted by Grayrider
    LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- Police have arrested a mother on charges she harbored a man who impregnated her 14-year-old daughter.

Authorities say 42-year-old Rosa Elena Benavides-Arellano allowed Lucio Gomez-Gonzalez to stay at her home for two weeks and permitted him to have sex with her daughter.

Police charged Gomez-Gonzalez, whose age is unknown, with statutory rape on Thursday. The mother was charged the previous day with being a party to statutory rape.

According to arrest warrants, both suspects are Mexicans in the country illegally.
    The mom didn't want to have the Anchor baby so...
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    I bet if George Bush or Harry Reid had to watch their beloved city or town turn into a third world toilet bowl, they would have a slightly different attitude regarding the disgusting illegal invaders destroying cites and towns across this country.
    They have the privilege of living in mansions in wealthy communities. They will never be surrounded by several families living all under the same roof. They will never see their neighbors cars parked all over front lawns. They will never wake up to the crow of a rooster, or hear and smell chickens all day. They wont ever have to lay an eye on them unless an illegal works for them as a maid or a gardener or whatever.

The only way illegal immigration will have a big impact on the privileged is when once irridicated diseases such as polio or leprosy comes back in full force. If one of the privleged gets ill, maybe then they will have a different attitude and do something about illegal immigration.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by StokeyBob
    There is nowhere left to run.

Eventually we will have to stand and defend ourselves somewhere.

We are going to have to restore law and order in our government before we can restore law and order in our streets.
    I'm scared for our future...Mexican politicians who seem to only represent illegals are getting elected everywhere in cities across this country. What's going to happen to the rest of us who are American citizens? We eventually are going to be out-numbered by illegal aliens?

LAWRENCEVILLE, Ga. -- Police have arrested a mother on charges she harbored a man who impregnated her 14-year-old daughter.

Authorities say 42-year-old Rosa Elena Benavides-Arellano allowed Lucio Gomez-Gonzalez to stay at her home for two weeks and permitted him to have sex with her daughter.

Police charged Gomez-Gonzalez, whose age is unknown, with statutory rape on Thursday. The mother was charged the previous day with being a party to statutory rape.

According to arrest warrants, both suspects are Mexicans in the country illegally.
    Wow -- aren't Mexican moms just great? Let's rent our daughter out for sex to strangers -- I suppose she was shooting for an anchor grandbaby so the both of them would get a free ride here.

Too disgusting to even contemplate.

AE

Grayrider, I know how you feel. Wel ive in an apartment complex in our town, and when we moved here, it was a mix, and now we are the ONLY American family here, and you can bet, these people have tried to do whatever was just within the laws to try to get us to leave.

We do not because we really cannot afford to move, but as well, my feelings are, this is MY town, and MY state and NO ONE, absolutely NO ONE is going to run ME out of it, if anything, I will watch them tuck their tails and run, and that is exactly what I am waiting for.

We went up to Hood River Oregon to just see the sights (famous for the apples, very beautiful place), and stopped into one of the backwoods town there to get some ice, and it was nothing but a one store town, and danged if this store was not a Mexican store, and they refused to acknowledge they had ice and glared at us the entire time that we were in there.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

DID YA NOTICE the womans name.

Rosa Elena Benavides-Arellano

could she be related to another person by that same last name???
    sure seems that stupidity runs somewhere

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast