Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My Immigration Plan? What's Yours?

1) Announce an official, "Must Leave America" date.
    2) For those who leave willingly (at their own expense by the due date) - do not hold their illegal immigration status against them. Allow them to "LEGALLY" enter the county and become citizens in the right manner.
    3) For everyone else, remove them at their country's expense.
    4) Charge an illegal immigrants home country for any offense they commit. In addition, charge their home country for any services they received while they were in the country (prison expenses, hospital expenses, educational expenses, etc.)
    5) If our country finds an illegal immigrant AFTER our "Must Leave America" date - incarcerate him/her at his/her countries expense and then deport them and remove any chance of their ever becoming an American citizen.
    6) For use of false identification - jail time at their countries expense.
    7) For use of someone else's identification - jail time at their countries expense and compensation for the injured American.
    For companies that hire illegal immigrants - first time (warning & fine) - second time (loss of business license)

"at their countries expense"

I like your plan. Lets do it.

Those are great ideas.
    I would like to build HUGE prison "farms". Everything that is needed to "survive" would be on that farm.
    Every illegal alien that is found in the country will be shipped to these farms. There would be no outside interference with the goings on of the farm. If the illegals want to eat, well then, they will need to tend to some crops, or some cattle or whatever. They will have to totally be dependant on each other. If they need something, and can't acquire it on their own, they will have to go without.
    Also, the men will not be with the women, so they will not get any sexual satisfaction, unless they want to be in a same sex relationship.
    As far as the women, same thing. If they are pregnant when they are captured, then the child will be placed up for adoption. Can you imagine how many families seeking adoption will finally get the family they are looking for!
    Eventually, word would spread of these "farms" and illegals would stop coming for fear that they too may be captured and will have to work for their survival with no tax payer funded services, no lovin, no families, no nothin'!!!
    And they will NEVER be allowed to leave the farm. If they are captured, they are given a life sentence. I don't think we would have an invasion problem anymore.

I love it.
    Am I sick or what?

These would all be the obvious solutions. Problem is, our President is so up the backside of Mexico's governmental elite, it will never happen on his watch.

I had a refreshing conversation with a a 16 year old kid, one of my sons' friends. He was well aware of the illegal immigration solution...HIS solution -- SHIP 'EM OUT.

Contrary to what we might believe, many Americans, including young Americans, are well aware of this issue and would advocate any of these solutions.

Can you imagane who and how many advocates would be screaming "unconstitutional" and debates on this last to the point to where it never happens.
    One example: The border fence.
    ------------------------

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    our President is so up the backside of Mexico's governmental elite, it will never happen on his watch.
    So true. And if Americans vote for either Clinton or Obama, then we will have the same problem.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Banned
    As of this day the balance is thus

We are still taking 1 step forward and 2 or 3 back

the reconquista marches on , we are really not winning

YET

I get there by reading an extreme amount of stories on the
    issue every day and running a tally sheet

Some stories may look good on the outside but
    its like reading the fine print in the comprehensive bill , "hey that looks pretty good "

Until you read the fine print

Since you asked, I agree with this one :
    http://www.alipac.us/article1111-thread-1-0.html
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by totallybeachin
    Those are great ideas.
    I would like to build HUGE prison "farms". Everything that is needed to "survive" would be on that farm.
    Every illegal alien that is found in the country will be shipped to these farms. There would be no outside interference with the goings on of the farm. If the illegals want to eat, well then, they will need to tend to some crops, or some cattle or whatever. They will have to totally be dependant on each other. If they need something, and can't acquire it on their own, they will have to go without.
    Also, the men will not be with the women, so they will not get any sexual satisfaction, unless they want to be in a same sex relationship.
    As far as the women, same thing. If they are pregnant when they are captured, then the child will be placed up for adoption. Can you imagine how many families seeking adoption will finally get the family they are looking for!
    Eventually, word would spread of these "farms" and illegals would stop coming for fear that they too may be captured and will have to work for their survival with no tax payer funded services, no lovin, no families, no nothin'!!!
    And they will NEVER be allowed to leave the farm. If they are captured, they are given a life sentence. I don't think we would have an invasion problem anymore.

I love it.
    Am I sick or what?
    ROTFL....yeah, youre sick.....me too!!!

I think my signature says it all for me!

PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION...no jobs, no services, no problems!!!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Re: My Immigration Plan? What's Yours?

Quote Originally Posted by ymeoru
    1) Announce an official, "Must Leave America" date.
    2) For those who leave willingly (at their own expense by the due date) - do not hold their illegal immigration status against them. Allow them to "LEGALLY" enter the county and become citizens in the right manner.
    3) For everyone else, remove them at their country's expense.
    4) Charge an illegal immigrants home country for any offense they commit. In addition, charge their home country for any services they received while they were in the country (prison expenses, hospital expenses, educational expenses, etc.)
    5) If our country finds an illegal immigrant AFTER our "Must Leave America" date - incarcerate him/her at his/her countries expense and then deport them and remove any chance of their ever becoming an American citizen.
    6) For use of false identification - jail time at their countries expense.
    7) For use of someone else's identification - jail time at their countries expense and compensation for the injured American.
    For companies that hire illegal immigrants - first time (warning & fine) - second time (loss of business license)
    You could be alittle more humane about it.
    First give them a tour, then an alternative.
    ------------------------

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast