Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

My MAD letter to Bush!

To:
    President George Bush

May 23, 2006

Well I've had it now!

First President Hu meets with business leaders, wonders all over Washington State, now we have the tequilla toting Prez. Fox roaming all over our Nation.

He will get his lawbreaking illegals riled up, he will act like their savior, yet he has not only betrayed them, he is knifing American workers in the back, with the blessings of our government!

They will pull out their Mexican flags, and beg him to help them stay in OUR Country.

Tell me, can you go prancing around in China, Russia, Mexico and Iraq and get their citizens riled up?

AMERICAN'S HAVE HAD IT, WE NO LONGER WANT OUR REPS. IN OFFICE, YOU ARE THE WORST BETRAYERS OF ALL!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

You were TOO kind!

Moose,

I saw the same vision of Fox. In a sea of green, white and red, all his little citizens surrounding him trying to touch the hem of his cloak.
    The Mexican Messiah comes to America!
    I guess they want him to show up and stake a claim to California?
    Is he going to demand that Arnie surrender?

I heard his visit has been planned for 2 years. You know the pro-illegals knew this and all their marches were leading up to turning America over to their leader. You know some of them are crazy and radical enough to believe that. Where is he going! Mexifornia.

The madest letter I've written to Bush so far simply said,
    "No G** D*** Amnesty!" I faxed it to the White House.

I felt pretty foolish afterwards but at the same time, I don't regret it.
    I just had one of those almost loosing it, crazy moments.

Dixie

Why aren't we protesting Fox's visit? Where is he staying and going?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I want fox out of this country! He may rile up his people but he is going to rile up the american people more.

Who is in control?

Yep the flying burrito brothers are in town. Unfortunately what we are seeing is our real president visiting his citizens....that cheap, lying, deceptive, bumbling bozo the clown de-facto president who merely occupies room in the Oval Office accepts his orders from his brother Vincente Fox.

P.S. And I bet there is an illegal alien who is going to town with my social security number.

Email Arnold....I just got through emailing him on his Governor site.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Re: Who is in control?

Quote Originally Posted by mrmiata7
    Yep the flying burrito brothers are in town. Unfortunately what we are seeing is our real president visiting his citizens....that cheap, lying, deceptive, bumbling bozo the clown de-facto president who merely occupies room in the Oval Office accepts his orders from his brother Vincente Fox.

P.S. And I bet there is an illegal alien who is going to town with my social security number.
    Go the the Social Security website and request your earnings statement. We did that recently and the earnings reported were all ours, thank goodness!

Its a great letter moosetracks
    I just dont understand WHY Fox is flaunting himself all over America, like he owns part of the country. This guy needs to stay away while immigration is being discussed. Doesnt Bush feel that MAYBE its an ODD time for Fox to be rubbing elbows with political, lawmakers, and big businesses right now? Or is this part of the PLAN?
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by butterbean
    Its a great letter moosetracks
    I just dont understand WHY Fox is flaunting himself all over America, like he owns part of the country. This guy needs to stay away while immigration is being discussed. Doesnt Bush feel that MAYBE its an ODD time for Fox to be rubbing elbows with political, lawmakers, and big businesses right now? Or is this part of the PLAN?
    Because Fox has a huge ego and his hobby is meddling.

It probably is part of the plan.

Anything Foxie wants, Bushie makes sure it gets done.

What is even more glaringly obvious that I haven't seen posted here yet is the fact that Bush is going out of his way to NOT meet with Vicente Fox while he's here. He didn't even get an invite to the White House. This is not because Ole George is on our side on this one but because he's trying to protect what little public image he has left! He's a coward AND a traitor.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast